13" Rawlings HOH

mikgars

Manager
All of these plus the PRO130SB. There have been several random, low production, 13" over the years. But if your looking for a new easy to find example the Hayward or Harper are your best bets.

LardyBeans

Manager
Keep in mind that the size stamped on the glove isn't always true. My 12.75" Revo950 plays a TON bigger than my dad's desert Rawlings 13" and a Vinci BMB I've handled.

Jen_16

Coach
Keep in mind that the size stamped on the glove isn't always true. My 12.75" Revo950 plays a TON bigger than my dad's desert Rawlings 13" and a Vinci BMB I've handled.

^This^
The Harper I had measures 12.75"
The Hayward measured 12.5"

Crusher09

2x Pinewood Derby Champ!
I have one of the 13" Haywards. Mine measures just a tad over 12 3/4. It has a good pocket on it and i feel comfortable using it at any position.

Last edited:

LardyBeans

Manager
I'd go for the Heyward ;) It has a classic look to it. And if the red lace doesn't do it for you it'll look even better with black or tan :D

CircleL

Starting Player
I looked up the Hayward and it said they were 12.75 not 13 inch?

I kind of like the Harper being Canadian I have to say it would look great with a white relace!

Can't seem to find any 13's used.

Peter

LardyBeans

Manager
I looked up the Hayward and it said they were 12.75 not 13 inch?

I kind of like the Harper being Canadian I have to say it would look great with a white relace!

Peter
I'm sure there's guys here waiting for somebody's input on that glove. Send it to Dirty for that relace, maybe he'll be kind enough to make a vid review on it :D

2fastxeg

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I did a ton of research on the Jason Hayward glove... The 13" and the 12.75" gloves are identical in size. Its a great glove for outfield as well as infield too. Im still getting it broken in, but its definitely a great glove!

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
The Alex Gordon PRO303-6JBT is pretty close as well. Listed as a 12.75" and would make a good softball glove and has the classic Black and Tan look.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Every single 12.75" Rawlings I have measured was actually 12.5". I did a side-by-side with a Hayward and a 1799 and NWT in a store, they seemed like very similar patterns (1799 a bit wider) and the same size. Both closed thumb to ring/pinkie and both accommodated TIP.

The Glovesmith closed back 1300 is essentially a Rawlings pattern (SG-76). Measuring over 13", it is like a PRO302 on steroids.