14' Future vs 15' Future

Renho17

Starting Player
I have many of both. Haven't got the time to really swing the 15'. I hear it's the same as the 14' just with a (ugly) paint job. Anybody think the 15 is different?

Twich

Part Time Player
I was told directly from the guy that signs them all that he was happy with the first run and to not change anything so it just got a new paint job.

Wunbagga

Addicted to Softballfans
Dale Brungarts jersey number is 44. So they threw them on there for marketing publicity since it is his signature bat!

theOCHO

Addicted to Softballfans
I was told by the man himself, that the only change it the paint. Same with Juggy, Mercy, and CL22. But I keep reading on FB...how much better and hotter the new line. Its soo funny to me.

Renho17

Starting Player
Once a little rumor gets out there it's hard to stop. same as the J3 bubble knob and graffiti knob. Barrels were made at the same time, but some people think they are hotter for some reason..

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
I was told by the man himself, that the only change it the paint. Same with Juggy, Mercy, and CL22. But I keep reading on FB...how much better and hotter the new line. Its soo funny to me.

True. I did hear from a rep that they may have done a little tweaking to the handle of the Juggy, making it a little stiffer. Not sure if that panned out but that was the talk.

natedawg87

Baller
DeMarini changed next to nothing other than paint to most of their sticks. Added a few more to the lineup, but '14 and '15 iterations have not changed

ss612

Star Player
Exact same bat. Hit a "14 Future 320 then switched bats and hit "15 Future the ball landed in the exact same spot as the first ball. Kidding aside. It's the same bat.

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
I think the white paint makes the new future swing faster, thus better ball exit speed. All kidding aside, I hit 27.5 Black/Blue and 27.5 Green/White and the Black/Blue had a couple hundred swing, but the new future was out hitting it. Can not explain, but very close anyway.

jerryg10

Addicted to Softballfans
I have personally hit both of the bats side by side my 2014 future has over 1000 swings on it. we were in a cage but i will have to say that the 2015 felt way hotter and had a little different feel to it. but in my opinion its not a repaint.

weiner75

Addicted to Softballfans
What is the break in time like for the 15? Probably be swinging a mix of 44's and 52's inside until it gets warm enough here.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Ready out of the wrapper imo, any break in with these is really just getting acquainted with the way the bat swings.

bigrich951

Extra Hitter
Have two 14' futures 26.5 & 25.5 absolute beast's!
My 15' should be coming in can't wait new paint looks dope I think they tweaked a few things besides the paint

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
I have personally hit both of the bats side by side my 2014 future has over 1000 swings on it. we were in a cage but i will have to say that the 2015 felt way hotter and had a little different feel to it. but in my opinion its not a repaint.

After many bp sessions, I think that there are minor differences between the two. The '15 seemed to heat up quicker. Maybe about 100 swings for me. My '14 took about 200ish. My '14 is probably creeping near 1000 swings, has a paint crack, and is just incredible. My '15 is game ready, but not until my old one dies!

What is the break in time like for the 15? Probably be swinging a mix of 44's and 52's inside until it gets warm enough here.

I hit that mix while breaking mine in. Probably about 100 swings.