14 Inch Nokona Models from 2000?

Thebig#5

Addicted to Softballfans
I have owned one Nokona over the years and it was an awesome glove, but was stolen right out of my bat bag! I'm having trouble remembering what model it was though. I know it was a 13.5 or 14 inch with walnut leather and had the velcro closure at the wrist. Any help would be appreciated.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
The AMG400 had the index and middle finger sort of fused (the crotch between them only came down 1/2 way. The AMG700 (WS1350) is actually the larger of the two. At various times they actually had it stamped at 14", but changed it to 13.5" to differentiate the model numbers.

Here is an AMG700 (now the WS1350).

And an AMG400

superfonzie

MILE HI HEEL'Billy
hey yo

I have owned one Nokona over the years and it was an awesome glove, but was stolen right out of my bat bag! I'm having trouble remembering what model it was though. I know it was a 13.5 or 14 inch with walnut leather and had the velcro closure at the wrist. Any help would be appreciated.

you looking for this one… i have one just relaced, reconditioned, cleaned in NOV 2013 by Dirty30, have barely used since, it sits in my equip locker, looks like it does at the end of the video … lmmk if you are interested in buying …everything is for sale :bigok:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bkf-Ol-2N1w[/ame]

damm sweet job by Mike…

Super

Thebig#5

Addicted to Softballfans
Superfonzie, you still have this Nokona amg700? Let me know what it would take to take it off your hands.