16" Softball Tournamnet Rantoul, IL.

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
We will be running a few 16" Softball Tournaments this Summer on the Old Air Force base in Rantoul, IL. With the first on being June 22 2013

Entry Fee: $150

Payouts: will be based on 10 Teams

1st: $500
2nd: $300
3rd: $150

These Tournaments will be Double Elimination.

Please Contact either
Travis Gourley 217-979-7659 or Bj Belcher 217-841-2844
to get signed up

16" Softball Tournament Rules

1. USSSA, NSA, ASA Slow Pitch Softball bats are legal! "NO SENIOR" or ULTRA Bats are ALLOWED

2. Pitching Heigth will be 6' - 10' With ONLY the MAT being a STRIKE! NOT the Plate!!

3. You can play up to 6 Guys & 4 Girls or 5 Guys & 5 Girls

4. NOBODY will be allowed to use Fielding Gloves NO MATTER what Postion you are playing

5. You are allowed up to 1 Extra Curtosey fouls before considered Striking out!

6. UNLIMTED HOMERUNS

7. All NSA Rules will apply other wise!

8. Postions will not matter where they play Just as long you start with at least 8 Players & finish with a min of 8 players.
There will NOT be any outs assit for only starting with 8 or ending with 8 players. If you start with 8 then 4 of them will have to be Girls

9. If a guy gets walked he gets 2 bases automatic & the girl gets the option of walking or hitting.

10. Run rules will be as follow 15 after 4 inning & 10 after 5 inning

11. Courtesy Rule will be in affect. You will be allowed 1 courtesy run per inning for both a Female & Male if need.

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
This is a 100% payout minus the cost of balls, fields & umpires! This will be a FUN & GREAT Tournament. If we can not get the interest in Co-Ed then we will them in Men's Tournaments then. With the same rules though

drsoftball

The Rookie
for more exposure you should get this posted on www.16InchSoftballChicago.com

it is free and it will get a lot of looks

I would also post it to ilsoftballreport.proboards.com under their 16 Inch section.

how many teams do you have so far? I may have one or two with interest if it is all guys.

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
thnx you drsoftball, we appreciate the help on this. We have decided to make this first weekend a Men's tournament now instead of a Co-ed tournament. So spread the word that June 18 will be a Men's 16" Tournament

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
we only have 2 fields at this location, I would say that 12 would be our Max I think to get it done in 1 day & that would start us even earlier in the morning then. I would like to start with a 9am start instead of a 7am start honestly. If you get me some team names I will put them down on here & on your message board as well so that players/teams can see who all is in for sure thank you.

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
we only have 2 fields at this location, I would say that 12 would be our Max I think to get it done in 1 day & that would start us even earlier in the morning then. I would like to start with a 9am start instead of a 7am start honestly. If you get me some team names I will put them down on here & on your message board as well so that players/teams can see who all is in for sure thank you.

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
We are still looking for more teams!! It looks like we might have 4-5 teams now from the Chicago area as we have been told but would like to get all 10 teams to fill it.

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
As of now we had to cancel the tournament. I only had the few teams that you might of had, but never had any official names except Windy City. But I broke my hip over the weekend so I don't have anybody else to run the tourney for me now. So as of right now I am sorry but we will try again later in the summer once I can get a out a little better on my hip.