16 team double elimination tourney danville, il oct.8&9

jtk23

Addicted to Softballfans
Might be interested but doubt my sponsor is gonna pay a deposit......He writes me a check for the full entry fee.

rockman197

Star Player
Right now were at 14, so if you gentleman want to play, let me know. More than likely your checks wouldn't make it by Friday with the deposits. So I won't worry about it. I AM DOING BRACKETS WED. NIGHT THOUGH.

Hitinthisdump9

Addicted to Softballfans
Does anyone have an address for this dump that we are playing at? If you do can you throw it up on the board. Looking forward to playing this weekend, weather looks to be dry and in the low 80's...

shawdogg21

Addicted to Softballfans
looking for a team if anyone needs a player. my team was in but had to drop out due to not enough players. gonna be a good tourney and good comp. wanna be a part of

mmballa85

Addicted to Softballfans
bump!!! a few teams dropped so were still looking for a few more!! talk to rockman197 if interested!!!

andrewlinares81

ALL TIME COURTESY RUNNER
dirty boys needs a couple players had some last minute back outs anyone interested hit me up on here or txt me at 217-504-4727

codytuck726

Addicted to Softballfans
I know the Shockers are in..i dont know if our captain has given you the deposit or not, but we are in and have the money ready to go...thanks

mmballa85

Addicted to Softballfans
Safe driving for everybody coming from out of town tomorrow! See you guys bright and early, let's hope for some good softball!

rockman197

Star Player
Thanks to everyone that came out yesterday.
Congratulations to the following teams: 1st - Daves Pizza, 2nd-Psycho, 3rd-217 Shockers.