For Sale/Trade 1781 price check

marty15

has a thin coat of mizzy strong oil and a little catch just to check it out.......this is a price check thread only not sure what the going rate with this use is thx for the help:D

photo4-1.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

Phantomblack

Addicted to Softballfans
yeh i got power back the other night getting gas and food is a whole other nightmare though.........where you at?

I'm about 20 miles from you. I'm in the same predicament as well. Still no lights, food, or gas. Just saw my first looting tonight. I might sell off some of my pro issues soon to buy a firearm.

marty15

I'm about 20 miles from you. I'm in the same predicament as well. Still no lights, food, or gas. Just saw my first looting tonight. I might sell off some of my pro issues soon to buy a firearm.

sry to hear brotha if you need to charge your stuff,hang out, eat whatever my # is in my sig.......maybe ill buy a pro issue off ya for the gun fund:D

Phantomblack

Addicted to Softballfans
sry to hear brotha if you need to charge your stuff,hang out, eat whatever my # is in my sig.......maybe ill buy a pro issue off ya for the gun fund:D

Thanks for the offer lol. I have a generator and plenty of gas (after waiting three hours). Hopefully we get electricity back before Monday. They are rationing gas 70's style starting tomorrow so if you need it, stock up now.

marty15

Thanks for the offer lol. I have a generator and plenty of gas (after waiting three hours). Hopefully we get electricity back before Monday. They are rationing gas 70's style starting tomorrow so if you need it, stock up now.

oh ****.......i might be trading my pro issues for gas.......i waited 3 hrs yesterday and ill have to do the same tomorrow.......hopefully the food and gas situation is back to normal next week

Mason4208

I have a tactical 5" Springfield XD-40. Box, acc, 4 mags and holster. On a side note, both you guys lmk if you need anything. Food, batteries, blankets, etc.

Phantomblack

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a tactical 5" Springfield XD-40. Box, acc, 4 mags and holster. On a side note, both you guys lmk if you need anything. Food, batteries, blankets, etc.

I was told to look at both the Mooseberg 500 and Remington 870. I don't know anything about guns and that's probably a good thing since my area doesn't have these kinds of problems.

I have all my supplies covered, but there's plenty of certified relief organizations taking donations of basic supplies if you are looking to help.

Phantomblack

Addicted to Softballfans
Back on topic, Let me know if you go the trade route. I have a couple of new nice first base mitts including a Rawlings pro issue.