For Trade 1799 glove of the month

MaXXXed_Out

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a vinci trap and a rawlings heart of the hide exclusive if they interest you I can send some pics.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Thanks for explaining what the big 3 is. I've seen it posted before but didn't know what it meant.

Just to clarify and avoid confusion bro: The big 3 are Rawlings, Wilson, Mizuno. The three things he listed are simply preferences within those 3 big manufacturers

LineDriver5

Gloves > Bats
Sorry been away from the comp for a few days. If you are making a trade offer please send pics/description/offer to my inbox. The answer to just about every "would you be interested in..."-question is "yes I would, but it depends on the deal".. So a complete offer will make it easier and faster..

I have a vinci trap and a rawlings heart of the hide exclusive if they interest you I can send some pics.

Send me pics!

Duo 3 27oz ??

No thanks man sorry

I got a Vinci closed back, basket web mesh, a little beat up?

Absolutely, but I don't think closed back vinci basket meshes existed, if only..!

Thanks for explaining what the big 3 is. I've seen it posted before but didn't know what it meant.

This will be my "big six" from now on

Such a pretty glove colorway

Could be yours!

Just to clarify and avoid confusion bro: The big 3 are Rawlings, Wilson, Mizuno. The three things he listed are simply preferences within those 3 big manufacturers

Thabks nick

would you be interested in trading for a vinci 13.25 trapeze?

Sorry no thanks

gold_glove9

<font color="Orange">Utility Player</font>
I picked one of these up week before last and am loving it. Really don't mind the SS at all.