19 RH Wicked XL vs 18 Extreme Legit XL?

3B707

Addicted to Softballfans
Anybody swung the 19 RH Wicked XL? Trying to see how it compares to the 18 Extreme Legit XL.

I love my senior Wicked XL and need a utrip bat with a similar swing.

Thanks!

ShortYellowBus

Worth, Miken, different paint and acoustic tuning. Some bats are listed as 12.5” via Worth and 12” via Miken.

In the end, they swing the same, if you put them together, despite the specs, they are identical. I suppose the “technology” in the end cap sets them apart, but the more marketing strategies they can apply to one mold, the more efficient the process is.

Don’t feel you received a “lesser” bat if you buy a $99 Lonestar instead of the $229 Harvey.

They’re all terrific.

3B707

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks, the lone star is a 1 oz endload right?

I want a .5 to match my 2018 Worth Wicked XL...having trouble switching between leagues swinging different loads right now. (I play both Utrip and senior on Sundays)

ShortYellowBus

But doesn't the Reload add another .5 oz to the endload?
What makes you think that? Reload probably is a gun reference.

Those bats are all repainted. If a Worth is labeled XL, it’s definitely .5oz endload. Worth XXL is a full ounce.

3B707

Addicted to Softballfans
Because Worth lists the XL Reload as a different type of weighting than XL on their website...

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Those bats are all repainted. If a Worth is labeled XL, it’s definitely .5oz endload. Worth XXL is a full ounce.

Because Worth lists the XL Reload as a different type of weighting than XL on their website...

XL - 0.5oz endload, even ounce weights eg. 26, 27, 28
XXL - 1oz endload, even ounce weights eg. 26, 27, 28
XL Reload - 0.5oz endload, half-ounce weights eg. 26.5, 27.5, 28.5