Buyer Beware 1maset1

Easton4lyfe

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I had a deal in place where both parties agreed on trade my 27oz Freak 98 and my 26oz J2A for his 27.5 Mujha and his 26 oz Fu Dawg.The deal was made last week was supposed to meet with him today bc i went to college close to where he lived i text him on weds asking if our deal was GTG no reply i get text yesterday saying he doesn't think its a good deal on his end...after he asked me about and if i still had my freak lol i saved all the texts mine and his...i passed on 4 deals for him bc he said our deal was gtg!!!so don't want to see another bro get lead on and miss out on other deals

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
No bats changed hands. No money changed hands. No one shipped. This doesn't sound like a buyer beware. Maybe I should posts the conversations I had with about 3 board members from Easter Sunday about how you weren't shipping their bats. But those ngtg threads never turned into buyer bewares. Kinda the pot calling the kettle black. Apparently alot changes in a month.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
I didn't back out bc of our deal I backed out bc of your gtg status

:confused:

You and him have about the same amount of feedback, and I don't see anything negative. Why exactly did you back out of your agreed deal? It's not like you had to trust him shipping, you were going to meet him and you could check over everything in person before exchanging anything. Sounds like traders remorse or cold feet

Easton4lyfe

Outstanding Bad Dealer
No bats changed hands. No money changed hands. No one shipped. This doesn't sound like a buyer beware. Maybe I should posts the conversations I had with about 3 board members from Easter Sunday about how you weren't shipping their bats. But those ngtg threads never turned into buyer bewares. Kinda the pot calling the kettle black. Apparently alot changes in a month.

Pot calling the kettle black huh? I never once had ngtg deal and i was going to meet him i guess this board works just like the bay...or is it ok to agree on a deal and not reply or let them know you had 2nd thoughts but that's ok i guess right???

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Pot calling the kettle black huh? I never once had ngtg deal and i was going to meet him i guess this board works just like the bay...or is it ok to agree on a deal and not reply or let them know you had 2nd thoughts but that's ok i guess right???

Does look like he let you know.

jhsfive

Outstanding Mutha****er
They should make a crybaby section for you to post in. You need to read what ur typing and look down and make sure ur nuts are still around cause I ain't so sure.....

Dude backed out, deal with it. It sucks but it happens. He didn't send u a fake tracking number, he didn't have u ship and then u find out its a nr, he didn't send u a fake receipt or no receipt at all.... He backed out. Move on and go deal ur bats to someone else you'll probably whine about later.

Are you going to put a buyer beware out on me now because I hurt your feelings? I remember a Z that u had that u promised to half the board then disappeared.

By the way, u should change ur name to hoe for lyfe or something because you have no business having the same name as one of the most gtg guys on this board but u just change it up a little because in ur way of thinking its a completely different name.

Last edited by a moderator:

1maset1

Manager
thanks joe and jhsfive for understanding and backing me up, I remember there being stuff written about Easton 4 life not being g2g that's why I questioned it

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
I had a deal in place where both parties agreed on trade my 27oz Freak 98 and my 26oz J2A for his 27.5 Mujha and his 26 oz Fu Dawg.The deal was made last week was supposed to meet with him today bc i went to college close to where he lived i text him on weds asking if our deal was GTG no reply i get text yesterday saying he doesn't think its a good deal on his end...after he asked me about and if i still had my freak lol i saved all the texts mine and his...i passed on 4 deals for him bc he said our deal was gtg!!!so don't want to see another bro get lead on and miss out on other deals

Not until we were supposed to meet up how is this gtg????so your telling me i should have traded the bats away he said he wanted and we had a deal in place ???

He backed out before you agreed to meet up. Not when you were suppose to meet up. This IMO doesn't warrant a BB. Maybe if you would have drove to meet him and he didn't show up or let you know. Sucks you missed out on other deals, but it happens.

tz23

Addicted to Softballfans
Not until we were supposed to meet up how is this gtg????so your telling me i should have traded the bats away he said he wanted and we had a deal in place ???

You are the one that is NG2G bro thanks for the empty box I needed it.. I did a trade with Easton4lyfe and he traded me a empty box for my cl22. The box he sent was never even taped... confused why you would even ship me a empty box if your gonna rip me off why not just save yourself the money and rip me off right..