For Sale 1st Batch Juggy/F98/SCN9/SRV3/OG EXT/Recoil

brewcitydude25

Addicted to Softballfans
1B Juggy / F98 / SCN9 / SRV3 / OG EXT / Recoil

I can get some more pics upon request, just let me know what you would like to see. Any questions just send me a PM.

IMG-20121205-00406.jpg

1) SOLD 28 oz 1st batch Juggy, has a very small vert paint crack, broken in and on fire. Unknown number of hits. Has a rattle. Returnable, no receipt. $150 SOLD!!!
2) 27 oz Freak98, bubble knob, about 600 hits, hitting well but still no where near F98 broken-in.$120
3) 27 oz SCN9, it is clicking and wobbling, slight webbing and starting to get hot.
4) SOLD 26 oz SRV3, has the new utrip stamp, literally has 5 hits on it. Returnable, no receipt. $140 SOLD!!!
5) SOLD 26 oz OG Ext, got this from Dish early last season so unknown number of hits, not broken in yet, there may be a line or two of webbing but I honestly can't find any and I've owned 5-6 OG's, no rattle. $200 SOLD!!!
6) TRADED LOCALLY 26 oz Recoil Max, unknown number of hits, if I had to guess I'd say around 700, has a rattle and some webbing, getting hot, both stamps fully visible and the sticker has been removed. $130 TRADED

Last edited:

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
that sticker probably saved the stamps on that recoil. if it is webbed and rattling, it should have a good number of hits on it. typically a recoil in that shape would have no stamps left. good for you!

any interest in an OG AV for it?