1st US FORCES CHAMPIONSHIP

Rhodi#1

Addicted to Softballfans
Congrats to the 2010 ramstein rams for winning the 1st ever us forces europe championships. Mvp travis shoffner.

Order of finish
rams
heath
stuttgart

j acre
rams coach #1

Rhodi#1

Addicted to Softballfans
11 teams

WHat teams were in this Jay

Only 11 and there was no Navy. But it is a start!
Stuttgart
Graf
Hohenfels
Wiesbaden
Shweinfurt
Lakenheath
Aviano
Spang
Rams
????
????

J
RAMS COACH#1

Last edited:

WR#12

Banned User
Only 11 and there was no Navy. But it is a start!
Stuttgart
Graf
Hohenfels
Wiesbaden
Shweinfurt
Lakenheath
Aviano
Spang
Rams
????
????

J
RAMS COACH#1

Well if I was in Sig i would have made sure my boys were there....Too bad but i like where your going with this.

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
where was this played at? I know Lajes or Incirlik were no shows, no motivated guys there to put a team together to go

1STUNNA

Addicted to Softballfans
Rhodi,
Glad to hear you guys were able to organize this for the European community. I am still in sandbox until DEC but am moving to your neck of the woods in April. Look forward to seeing you on the diamond next year.
DK

Mofoshee21

Triple Lindy
Well if I was in Sig i would have made sure my boys were there....Too bad but i like where your going with this.

Yeah Will it was a shame. Sig is falling due to some commands not supporting the team. (like you didn't see that)I tried to help Gary before we left and Jay was talking about this all year, we even tried the combining with Naples, but they were to busy trying to get Gary and I in trouble for taking players, lol, funny how I, yes me, spent over 6 grand out of my pocket to make Sig happen this year. But to jump on Jay and your post yes love the way he is making this happen. See ya bro on the 10th and Jay miss ya bro!

Yeah Will it was a shame. Sig is falling due to some commands not supporting the team. (like you didn't see that)I tried to help Gary before we left and Jay was talking about this all year, we even tried the combining with Naples, but they were to busy trying to get Gary and I in trouble for taking players, lol, funny how I, yes me, spent over 6 grand out of my pocket to make Sig happen this year. But to jump on Jay and your post yes love the way he is making this happen. See ya bro on the 10th and Jay miss ya bro!

Sig was like that when i was there in the early 90's. PWD (The Seabee''s and my command) was the only one that would let us off to go play.

ArmyBaller

<b><font color="#ff4500">The Infractionator</b></f
As a former K-Town baller (04-07) I'm wondering if they even field an Army team anymore? Anyone know?