For Sale 2 30oz Demarini's

softballz

Cleanup Hitter
I have a Stadium and a J2 both have under 150 cuts got them at the end of last year. I am giving up the game and going back to golf my little boys starting sports and I will be too busy. They are both in great shape text me 252-571-7429 for pics I will be home later. I want 175 for stadium its hot. J-2 is hot too $150 price guide has them at 150-180.

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
i know 30oz bats. and your price is way too high. come down atleast $30 on each. AT LEAST

softballz

Cleanup Hitter
I priced high bc everyone immediately low ball me so I started high hoping for reasonable offer. I know what I paid for them. Low balling has gotten really bad. I was offered a 100 a bat shipped and that is ridiculous.

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
for used bats, thats about right. Stadiums and J2s were just on sale brand new with receipt for less then $125

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
We can't link other websites here but it was common knowledge and still available NIW with receipt J2 and Stadium going for $125 each. Sorry man. So with that said, I'll offer $200 shipped for each.

nate d.'8to5

Addicted to Softballfans
true^^^. They are now at best last year models. i just got one of each and paid a total of 240 NIW. Both great bats!