For Trade 2 FP's, 2 Z1K's

wiggie7

Addicted to Softballfans
got an ASA z1000 balanced and a utrip z1000 endloaded. both of them are 26oz and DONT have the new utrip stamp. the ASA is returnable, the utrip is a NR. also, have a FP catty that's 34/24 (has the new utrip stamp). last, i have a CF3 34/26/ i'm mainly looking to trade for metal because our league decided to switch to aluminum only. here's some pics and details....

UPDATE- will also trade towards a new ASA stamped bat!! i'm willing to do a 2 for or i can add cash. also, i have a few other bats i'd be willing to deal

ASA z1000 Balanced- has around 700 hits on it. has no webbing, no rattle, no cracks. has a little wobble. some paint chips from being tossed around but nothing that's composite deep. $145OBO

Utrip z1000 Endloaded NR- Has around 500 swings on it. just noticed some webbing on the "TPS" but can't find any more webbing anywhere else. has a little piece of something rattling around in there, but you can't hear it all the time, no cracks, and has a wobble. there's paint chips and ball marks on her but nothing into the composite either. SOLD!!

CF3- got this thing in a trade, it has no webbing, no rattles, no cracks. it has a few paint chips on the demarini side as pictured and a tiny chip on the CF3 side. unknown number of hits, she's returnable with no receipt SOLD!!

FP catty- this thing literally has 25 hits on it. it looks brand new still. just couldn't get used to it. it has no webbing, no cracks, no rattle. it's made of the same composithat the z1000 is made out of. this bat is returnable with no receipt
TRADED!!
here are some pics, i can send more via text if you PM me with your number. thanks for lookin guys
IMAG0573_zpsfbe1e9f2.jpg

IMAG0574_zps7ec277f0.jpg

Last edited:

wiggie7

Addicted to Softballfans
PM returned... tons of interests on all bats (besides the FP catty), please keep the offers coming. the utrip Z is pending as of right now, nothing else is set in stone

wiggie7

Addicted to Softballfans
holding the CF3 for someone, everything else is still up for sale. lots of interest on all bats but still nothing solid besides the cf3