2 OF needed Chino Hills Police Tourney Fri/Sat

SoftballBomber9

Addicted to Softballfans
What if you are trying to become a police officer and going through the process lol???? Help a board bro speed that process up.

The Swami

Soothsayer
The reality is...getting hired has soooo much to do with what you have already done it is nearly impossible to work around (big) mistakes of the past. But if you have a clean history, stable employment record, solid education base it is fairly easy to get hired. But if you have skeletons in the closet or have ever been caught lying in any process you need to reconsider career aspirations. Its a long story, but if you have ever been determined to have lied in an official process/capacity you are useless to any agency. They have to disclose that information to the prosecutors/defense attorneys so your testimony will always be tainted "ladies and gentlemen of the jury, this officer is a confirmed liar..." As long as those are not hurdles for you, you should be able to find a job. Agencies are always looking and now is a great time. You will never be rich, but you will have a stable job, good benefits, and it is very rewarding (most of the time).

SoftballBomber9

Addicted to Softballfans
Right on bro, just started my process in January so hopefully I should be getting some email soon. Clean history, clean background, working on my B.A. so fingers crossed bro. Thanks.

Rookie31

Addicted to Softballfans
My brother may be interested. Hes currently a reserve for the city of bell. Are reserves g2g? What team?