2-piece Miken thoughts

House00

Slingin' lead!
I'm looking to buy a 2-piece Miken tomorrow when I finally get my bonus lol... I want to get something nobody that I know or play with has which pretty much leaves me with 3 options... Psycho, black DC41 and gold Triad... Ive swung the 4TF, Freak Black, white DC41 and my buddy has a Freak12 coming this week. I'm REALLY looking at the Psycho based on the few things I've heard but was wondering how it (and the other 2 I'm considering) would compare to the 2-piece Mikens I have already swung... Thanks for any info guys.

lx_2nv

Coach
I haven't heard much about the 2pc Miken line this year...LOL

Unless you mean the *** Psycho - the regular Psycho is a 1 pc. I think the Freak black should have similar endload to the Triad, while the DC has the most ass of the group. I have a 26oz DC and 27oz Freak 12 and love both. Can't go wrong with any, just depends on your endload preference.

2 Piece Psycho has an endload similar to the DC but does not have any flex to it. It is a two piece, but swings stiff. It has a lot of pop though. Good Bat. I like it.

House00

Slingin' lead!
2 Piece Psycho has an endload similar to the DC but does not have any flex to it. It is a two piece, but swings stiff. It has a lot of pop though. Good Bat. I like it.

i dont mind some stiffness so i think ill like it...

I haven't heard much about the 2pc Miken line this year...LOL

Unless you mean the *** Psycho - the regular Psycho is a 1 pc. I think the Freak black should have similar endload to the Triad, while the DC has the most ass of the group. I have a 26oz DC and 27oz Freak 12 and love both. Can't go wrong with any, just depends on your endload preference.

I mean the dee two ee... I love the freak black so if the psycho is like that thwn i will be more than happy lol

lx_2nv

Coach
i dont mind some stiffness so i think ill like it...

I mean the dee two ee... I love the freak black so if the psycho is like that thwn i will be more than happy lol

That's what she said LOL.

Heard nothing but good things about the *** bat...I am very satisfied with the Freak 12 and DC.

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 1K+ swing white DC, Black DC and Freak Black Utrip. Love them all. Cant seem to put down the Utrip Freak. Just fits my swing better then the other two and the DtwoE psycho endload is not comparable to those three bats. All my bats are 27oz. and for those that know how much different a 4tf and black DC endloads feel......that is the difference between the Black DC and the 2pc Psycho. The 27 psycho feels like a dirty 30. Id suggest an oz lighter to everyone thinking about it. Unless a sledgehammer is what you want.

BUT honestly I feel out of the family and having owned all of them...the Freak12 will be one I will use once it breaks in some more!

House00

Slingin' lead!
So i went with the 2 piece psycho. I took 8 hits with it and it was absolutely filthy. Havent fwlt a barrel that soft since my gamer m75120... I brought it to the field for compression testing and it failed :mad::eek:. I hope i can get a replacement with a warrranty since the bat is a day old. I was dissapoint because i really wanted to swing it in a game... Oh well, i guess ill see what i can find out monday...

azscotty

Manager
So i went with the 2 piece psycho. I took 8 hits with it and it was absolutely filthy. Havent fwlt a barrel that soft since my gamer m75120... I brought it to the field for compression testing and it failed :mad::eek:. I hope i can get a replacement with a warrranty since the bat is a day old. I was dissapoint because i really wanted to swing it in a game... Oh well, i guess ill see what i can find out monday...

If you have to have your bats tested before each tourney, then don't get a miken. The bats are amazing, but won't pass compression