For Sale/Trade 2 Rawlings Pro Preferred's, and 1 Wilson A2000

HITTINSEEDZ

Addicted to Softballfans
Trades that I am looking for are:

1. Louisville TPX HD9 11.75 mesh scarlet and grey glove (h-web or trap)
2. Nice 32.5 catchers mitt (upper end brands/models and 32.5 only)
3. Black or Grey catchers gear in youth L/XL or adult small (in new or great condition including shin guards, hockey style helmet, and chest protector).
4. Higher end gloves in a 11.75-12.25 only.
5. 31/26 or 31/23 Big Barrel Combat B3/B4 or Demarini CF5 with the USSSA Stamp.

1. Rawlings Customer Pro Preferred PRO217-I 11.25 w/burciato leather (has the initials bK on the thumb - $145 shipped. Game ready, and fingers are still very stiff. This leather on this glove is awesome! Would lood great relaced in Navy to match the blue stitching.

2. Rawling Pro Preferred Trap PROS12TCB 11.25. $125 shipped. Nice leather, and wrist strap is tightened for my 13 year old son. Broken in and fingers are still stiff on this glove.

3. Wilson A2000 X2 11.00 (japan). $70 shipped. This is the perfect glove for a kid. Lighter leather and has the super skin. I bought this new years ago, and at tip of one of the fingers the welting busted about 1 inch long 3 months after we had it. Nobody at Wilson would repair it (I bought it NWT off EBAY w/no receipt) , so I fixed it myself with a leather needle, and heavy duty thread. It hasn't changed in the 6 years I have owned it. So I priced it to move. Broken in, and ready to go.

b-real37

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 31in 23oz Easton speed composite bat and a combat b2 31in 24oz bat for either bat for the wilson glove

HITTINSEEDZ

Addicted to Softballfans
Would package one if the PP`s with the A2000 for a nice Att 4G phone. My son lost his and his bday is coming up.

HITTINSEEDZ

Addicted to Softballfans
All 3 gloves for $225 shipped.......this weekend only and then I am taking them to the bay.

I have some demarini Cf5's I could package together too with the gloves. All 3 gloves and one bat $300 shipped.