$20 Yahoo Fantasy Football League

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
If anybody backs out and you need another person let me know

Right now we are sitting at 13 teams which means someone has ignored at least 2 diff. Invites, if they don't sign up by wed. I will lyk bcus the draft is Monday the 19th at 10pm eastern time

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I'd be careful he doesnt keep the money and run

Keep this **** in the lounge, I've played in a few leagues ran by chadd and I've never heard of anyone not getting paid. I'm not saying it can't happen but it hasn't so far so I have no reason not to trust him

Country35

Banned User
Keep this **** in the lounge, I've played in a few leagues ran by chadd and I've never heard of anyone not getting paid. I'm not saying it can't happen but it hasn't so far so I have no reason not to trust him

I have every reason to not trust him, and this is def worth noting

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I have every reason to not trust him, and this is def worth noting

That's why I said keep this in the lounge, YOU have a reason but that doesn't mean everyone does. I'm sure there are some that say they won't trust you over that whole shaved bat eBay deal but that doesn't belong in the fantasy sports section either.

I got paid, so I am playing on house money.

This is pretty much all that matters here, I have also been paid from chadds leagues so I have no worries

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Got the best draft award, so you did alright.

Mine was solid, not spectacular. Week 10 could be dicey with a lot of byes.

stork

I project 4th out of the 9th position. My bench is kinda weak...allegedly.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I just figured yahoo was proud of their own draft , nothing against Hecks team but I would think the best team drafted would have 2 #1 running backs on it. My receivers are weak as hell and that's what is going to hurt me, I need Jennings and Wallace to perform like it was 3 years ago

Unabomber

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I drafted cam and I really don't like it but I wanted a qb who scores rushing tds as well so that's who I picked. I hope Gronk comes back healthy and witten has another good season to make up for my lack of wr

jsiders6

Addicted to Softballfans
Damn I missed the draft as well....damn power outage here in Cali from 6:50pm - 12:25am. Hot as hell and no sleep!!

worthitall

Addicted to Softballfans
I screwed up my RB department. Some reason I thought I had 2 RB on me team until I norticed it was too late. Great WR corp though but need some work to be competitive

stork

This is probably my best RB crew in a long time. And it really isn't that great on paper, but good upside. Just as long as the injury bug doesn't hit to hard like it usually does.