For Sale 2005, 2006. 2007 Rocketechs NEW IN WRAPPER and Miken LHB

Sully-7

Addicted to Softballfans
**should be noted that the seller wants to split shipping with you.... so the price of the bat is more than what is listed above

kydadof3

Part Time Player
**should be noted that the seller wants to split shipping with you.... so the price of the bat is more than what is listed above

Actually the price above doesn't include any shipping at all....which I will make sure to ad the verbiage. I offered to split it with you as a courtesy. Thanks!

east bay j

The Polish Hammer
FYI-One should ALWAYS include total price information in a selling post. The general accepted practice is to state total price (with all shipping & paypal fees included) or to specify shipping/fee options (i.e. paypal as gift or u pay fees). Also, since USPS Priority (which is the most used method of shipping bats) comes with only $50 insurance its a good ideal to state what insurance comes with the shipping.

Good for you if u can sell it on here but $155 for that 2006 RT SP is a little on the high side. These come in @ $120 tops NIW on SBF Anderson Price Guide (that doesn't include shipping or fees) so I would think $135 tops for these. I got a 2007 RT SP last year from the man himself for less than that. But hey, the price is what it sells for.
JJ

kydadof3

Part Time Player
Price includes shipping now! Thanks. Thats why I offered to split it with the other fella. Price guide is great and all and I am not knocking it at all...but this bat is NIW from 2006 and to me that adds a little value. To others maybe not. But IMO you are not likely to find very many of them NIW considering this is 9 years post production. Thanks for the feedback and advice, much appreciated!

Sully-7

Addicted to Softballfans
Actually the price above doesn't include any shipping at all....which I will make sure to ad the verbiage. I offered to split it with you as a courtesy. Thanks!

the splitting was nice... but just needed to be stated that way