2008 DeMarini Raw Steel MUST SELL

moschetz

Most Hated Man in GA!
2008 DeMarini Raw Steel NIW 28oz selling for 150 SHIPPED... Comes with a Receipt that is says it's bought today....

Joe James from Shirts and Logos is my reference(we were roommates before I moved down south). His scree name is James23 if you want to contact him... also consistencyplz from the board and SNL is another reference.....

This is the exact bat...
http://www.softballfans.com/reviews/bat.php?v=DeMarini&id=254

vtw8lftr

Tight But Whole
Ummmm... I bought this bat and you claimed it was a raw steel... just received it and it is a 2009 white steel with the gray barrel... that we all know gets black marks all over it when it is hit. Not the same bat at all... composite vs. metal handle and personally it is not worth as much as a raw steel... that is what I payed for :(

moschetz

Most Hated Man in GA!
Ummmm... I bought this bat and you claimed it was a raw steel... just received it and it is a 2009 white steel with the gray barrel... that we all know gets black marks all over it when it is hit. Not the same bat at all... composite vs. metal handle and personally it is not worth as much as a raw steel... that is what I payed for :(

I am sorry and will gladly return it.... had no idea there was a difference. Definately don't want any bad deals...

vtw8lftr

Tight But Whole
We're all good... I can see how that mistake would occur... the barrels almost look identical. For the price it is still a good deal on a returnable with receipt Steel.