2009 DeMarini F4 NIW w/receipt

moschetz

Most Hated Man in GA!
$150 2009 DeMarini F4 27oz NIW w/receipt getting rid of all my bats... NIW and Come with a Receipt. Would like 150 for it Shipped.... Will Accept paypal.

Joe James from Shirts and Logos is my reference(we were roommates before I moved down south). His scree name is James23 if you want to contact him... also consistencyplz from the board and SNL is another reference.....

This is the exact bat...
http://www.softballfans.com/reviews/bat.php?v=DeMarini&id=250

Last edited:

corsmr50

This is a decent bat, i love mine. your price is about right considering you have a receipt, you might wanna post the date of the receipt and if you want this moved in a hurry you should lower your price cuz its the off season and bats don't fetch the prices they normally would during the season

moschetz

Most Hated Man in GA!
The date on the receipt is whatever date I sell it. I am a dealer but getting rid of all my bats because Softball Bats just don't sell in my store.... I only had about 10 bats left and I want to sell them so I can get this video analysis equipment for my batting cage facility. It's for my instructors... they can critique the batters swing and pitchers motions with it... pretty sweet. The bats are dead weight in my store...

I'll sell the bat for 140 shipped

corsmr50

what other bats do you got in your store that don't sell? send me a pm with a list and i may just take some off your hands