201* Rez Tour

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
BEEF, isn't this that ASA bat you're always looking for?

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=17977652

Why you always posting links to sold bats?........Why are you so, old?........:rockon:
:D buffet lines are the bigguns' natural habitat

........and Ft Paulie's happy hunting grounds........:headbang:

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
I found a Demarini Helix glove on the bay........LHT to match my RHT........might have to look into selling my Worth Wicked glove (RHT) and Nokona glove (LHT)......

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
tonight is coed league........had a bye last week, and got our jerseys in........i may try to post a pic on here.......but then again i may not.........:headbang:

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
May have found my gamer bat.........the SBGV has been crushing the mush balls.......just need to replace the grip; probably do that at lunch today........

arther itis

payin' to get paid
I found a Demarini Helix glove on the bay........LHT to match my RHT........might have to look into selling my Worth Wicked glove (RHT) and Nokona glove (LHT)......

:D you know I got dibs on that Worth Wicked.....I shut down middle with those.....you've seen that happen live and in person

oh yeah, did I mention to you the RHT Demarini Diablo glove I've got coming?

arther itis

payin' to get paid
May have found my gamer bat.........the SBGV has been crushing the mush balls.......just need to replace the grip; probably do that at lunch today........

:D you gotta try metal bats, son.....I been trying to tell you

you did swing Andersons before so you listened a little bit

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
:D you know I got dibs on that Worth Wicked.....I shut down middle with those.....you've seen that happen live and in person

oh yeah, did I mention to you the RHT Demarini Diablo glove I've got coming?
you didn't mention it........but it's probably already up for trade for something else.......:cool:.........:D:D
:D you gotta try metal bats, son.....I been trying to tell you

you did swing Andersons before so you listened a little bit

worst 5 minutes of my life........:headbang:

arther itis

payin' to get paid
you didn't mention it........but it's probably already up for trade for something else.......:cool:.........:D:D

worst 5 minutes of my life........:headbang:

I didn't even receive the Demarini Diablo glove yet.....but I'll hit you up about that Wicked if you want

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
I didn't even receive the Demarini Diablo glove yet.....but I'll hit you up about that Wicked if you want

I may keep that Wicked until mid-August.....one of my teammates has been playing with a 12" glove, and now he wants to use the Wicked since he practiced with it.......But after that I will probably let it go and get those Helix gloves some work.......

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
that just happened the other day over at NoDak.....the fires out west have been burning longer

could be some NoDak smoke blowing this way though

Oh, OK then.........when you road-tripping down to pitch for me? season is already half over.......i been pitching and snapping off middle, but i'd rather play outfield and gun them down at home........:headbang:........:D:D