201* Rez Tour

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
Glad I kept my J3A and Fu Dawg............did some more BP off the tee last night..........both felt pretty good, and hit the ball far........might even use one of them in games tonight........

arther itis

payin' to get paid
That good ol' Poplar education, shining through...........:rolleyes:.........:D:D

Already been over this, F'n rook...........better get checked for Alzheimer's in addition to all the other testing they do at the old folks' home...........:eek:..........:D:D

:D SoDak ain't the midwest son.....it's in the Great Plains

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
Rough night last night..........played first game close, and went to extra innings tied 13-13.........played with international rule that last batter starts at 2nd........they got another guy on, and then their big hitter came up..........already had 2 HRs on the night, and they were telling the pitcher to just walk him, but he pitched.........3 run shot, then a few more scored.........lost 19-13........

2nd game no one played well.........ended up 10-runned in 5.........lost 12-2.........I was hitting the Super Freak, and had 2 hits that literally slid down the inside of the 300' fence.........outfielders misplayed both, so I got doubles out of them........better hit the weight room..........:afro:..........:D:D

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
:D SoDak ain't the midwest son.....it's in the Great Plains

:D that's him.....I'm busy going 3fiddy, I cain't be givin' geography lessons too

:confused: hmmmm, the SoDak is considered to be in the Midwest.....that's just cray cray :D

:confused: hmmmm, SoDak is considered to be in the Great Plains as well

I'm tired of going 3fiddy and being right, amirite? :D

Who said anything about geography?..........if you looked at the Midwest section, you'd see guys from North Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Montana, etc., all post in there...........there are rezes in all those states.........F'n noob...........:afro:...........:D:D

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
Ft Paulie must be either squished or locked in the basement.........a moment of silence for a fallen board bro...........:afro:.........:D:D

arther itis

payin' to get paid
Who said anything about geography?..........if you looked at the Midwest section, you'd see guys from North Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Montana, etc., all post in there...........there are rezes in all those states.........F'n noob...........:afro:...........:D:D

:D I thought you meant the guys that posted in the past