201* Rez Tour

arther itis

payin' to get paid
And, I'm starting to play in another league tonight.........when they asked me last week, they said there were 2 games, at 9 & 10.........then last night they told me there is a 3rd game starting at 11..........so, get done about midnight-1230, and then 90 minute drive home.........getting home at bar closing time without closing the bar..........good thing I have tomorrow morning off.........

:D man, where is this extravaganza taking place?

just moonshots!

2 out nightmare
Was going to take my team but just realized there's a fast pitch tourney for a lot of money that weekend in SoCal. So that's where I'll be. Lol..

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
Was going to take my team but just realized there's a fast pitch tourney for a lot of money that weekend in SoCal. So that's where I'll be. Lol..

that's too bad........Ft Paulie had his bags packed already, to drive down to SLC, ride pine, and keep book for you..........:afro:.........:D:D

FTHREE

Frybread Power
so got my Pops glove today. I dont like it. feels cheap and the laces felt plastic hard but its alright im going to relace them anyways. well its not my glove hopefully he likes it. Also the box it came in was all banged up and looked crushed. was ripped opened a little too.

arther itis

payin' to get paid
so got my Pops glove today. I dont like it. feels cheap and the laces felt plastic hard but its alright im going to relace them anyways. well its not my glove hopefully he likes it. Also the box it came in was all banged up and looked crushed. was ripped opened a little too.

:D put up before and after glove pics, son

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
Last night was rough.........might have to switch and bat lefty full-time.........right knee is acting up........won 1 and lost 2.........it was fun, but made way too many errors........oh well, get after it again next week..........have a gooder weekend foolios...............

arther itis

payin' to get paid
Last night was rough.........might have to switch and bat lefty full-time.........right knee is acting up........won 1 and lost 2.........it was fun, but made way too many errors........oh well, get after it again next week..........have a gooder weekend foolios...............

:D prolly that goofy batting stance you use

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
A Cleveland team finally won a 'ship............might just be the year that Ft Paulie wins an MVP..........seems like anything is possible............:afro:............:D:D

arther itis

payin' to get paid
:D lol

arther itis 1,458
Mato Nanji 601
HittinDaRez 189
just moonshots! 173
jrbug 112
FTHREE 54
Mohave1 47
TK n LB 39
CYDOG21 33
LBB_82 22
grand salami 5
pdl2 5
Xaxaikw_YIN 5
mosdef29 4
wmetcalf5 4
rocky-boy1 2
smarkley3 1
MTtizzle 1
ancientways.sbc 1
tolman 1
Ferrari1 1

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
Had a decent couple days of BP.........now watch me fly out to the catcher every at-bat tonight, if we don't get rained out.........