2011 drifton nit modified "b"

kodiak17

Addicted to Softballfans
yes he will be the tall goofy guy carrying all the bags...and in turn they give him a jersey and a bag and call him one of their boys.....LOL tell the truth Kodiak17

remember i did pitch in this last yr wobby . thats right you only talk on here bcause your playing ability does not allow you to go away

goup24

Addicted to Softballfans
thats to bad oca is a bunch of good guys,its just to bad that teams feel the need to play in the b when they should play in the A .i have been going to this tourney for years, it got out of hand last year with the bats and the snappers,i hope this year they test the bats and shut down the pitching

wobbyy23

maybe its time that a local facility hosts an equalivent tourney and tries to build on driftons mistakes..........no disrespect just sayin

2lgt2qt

they said the exact same thing last year about bats getting tested and labeled "legal' but unfortunately these really are just rumors...there is no 100% foolproof way to test a bat for tampering....some 98 mph ASA legal bats can test higher without any tampering at all due to a number of different factors...

I will start a new rumor for this year...Drifton will be testing for PED's including HGH and Deer Antler Spray (what's deer antler spray you ask?? look it up...it's the next big thing in PED's and the crew running the Drifton B's will have a chemist on site taking urine and blood samples, and then putting a sticker on all players who pass the test)

SP_DEUCE

Starting Player
Nice!

they said the exact same thing last year about bats getting tested and labeled "legal' but unfortunately these really are just rumors...there is no 100% foolproof way to test a bat for tampering....some 98 mph ASA legal bats can test higher without any tampering at all due to a number of different factors...

I will start a new rumor for this year...Drifton will be testing for PED's including HGH and Deer Antler Spray (what's deer antler spray you ask?? look it up...it's the next big thing in PED's and the crew running the Drifton B's will have a chemist on site taking urine and blood samples, and then putting a sticker on all players who pass the test)

Well at least we know where all the money is going then.

bcork

come on platt you may not use juiced bats but you just play for degroots cause he pays all his pitchers to win the turfler which is a joke also, o and tell d-ray if he pitches next year with our team i will install an inground pool for him, he is a trader and has lost what he once had and thats friends that respect him

davedegroodt

Addicted to Softballfans
we won 9-1 7-1 26-1and won it 15-0 our hitting had nothing to do with it did it as far as d-ray he pitched 5 innings platt pitched 1 game and bink pitched 2 all the runs we put up we could have a 10 ten year old pitch and win witch all them runs but we dont hit

kodiak17

Addicted to Softballfans
come on platt you may not use juiced bats but you just play for degroots cause he pays all his pitchers to win the turfler which is a joke also, o and tell d-ray if he pitches next year with our team i will install an inground pool for him, he is a trader and has lost what he once had and thats friends that respect him

who is your team i will let him no

SP_DEUCE

Starting Player
we won 9-1 7-1 26-1and won it 15-0 our hitting had nothing to do with it did it as far as d-ray he pitched 5 innings platt pitched 1 game and bink pitched 2 all the runs we put up we could have a 10 ten year old pitch and win witch all them runs but we dont hit

So you guys gave up 3 runs in 4 games? And it wasn't your pitching that won it for you? Come on man.

gofisch

Looking forward to this, just hope the rain holds off. LOL It would be nice if they could add another couple of fields near by with so many teams.

Old dirty basta

Addicted to Softballfans
They could not even run the tournament right. So how in the hell could
They know how to use a bat compresser? Don't bring shaved sticks. After last years stuff that went on

Sinni's1

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't have them, but it is the same old **** every year. They talk on this site how they are going to bust down on the bats, and they never do.

mgarger19

Starting Player
They also said last year that they wouldn't allow superflash back because of the bat issues, but big surprise they sent their money in and they are on the bracket. They are a good team but it's obvious they have some "special" bats. I watched some of their guys 3yrs ago that were like 5"5 160 hittings balls over 3 rows of cars. They need to really crack down on the bats and also start making teams move up to the A class and play in the modified tournament. If they did that they would get more then 5 teams entering and A would start getting like B.