2011 European Military Softball

Mattie

I just started this thread so we can start passing out info for tourneys and such this year. Speaking of which does anyone have a list of scheduled tourneys?

Matt Turner
Lakenheath #22

davis2001r6

4 The Fallen - Europe
I saw this in the Rams thread.

Morning wood 29 Apr-1 May
Ramstein Intramural 13-15 May (1st 20 teams)

Anybody know of any others coming up?

Rhodi#1

Addicted to Softballfans
Schedule that we have

Europe,

This has been on the street for a little but here it is again.
Morning wood 29 Apr-1 May Ramstein, GE
Ramstein, GE Intramural 13-15 May (1st 20 teams)
Camp Darby Memorial Day 26-29 May Pisa, Italy
GK Ball buster 10-12 Jun Netherlands
Dragon Classic 24-26 Jun Aviano, Italy
Stuttgart 24-26 Jun Stuttgart, GE
Inaugural Firecracker 1-4 July Ramstein, GE
Summerslam 15-17 July Heidelberg, GE
Ramstein, GE Renegade 22-24 Jul Ramstein, GE
Stuttgart Tournament 6-7 Aug Stuttgart, GE
All forces tournament 17-21 Aug Lakenheath, UK
Labor Day Camp Darby 1-4 Sep Pisa, Italy

J
RAMS COACH #1

DirtyDick74

Player forever
Anyone playing league in Naples now? I am headed there for det with VR 64 and want to bring my sticks??
Pm me with any info please!!!

Rhodi#1

Addicted to Softballfans
Not sure bout league

BUT you might be the only softballer left in Naples when you get there.......

Alot of ball to be had in Europe if you can get some guys together to play and are willing to travel a bit.

J ACRE
RAMS COACH #1

Mofoshee21

Triple Lindy
Anyone playing league in Naples now? I am headed there for det with VR 64 and want to bring my sticks??

Dude we the Navy always had to combine the last few years with Naples and Sigonella, Sig has zero support since I and ASH left. Sux man MWR and NOONE else wants to step up over there. Too many people trying to suck up to get promoted anyway talk to Rhodi and see if another team like Darby or some one can help you out. OR u can just help Rhodi and get some ballers together and stay on this website and go to the tournies..... Keep in touch on here and u might get lucky. Good luck!!! Jay Payne

WR#12

Banned User

There is always league ball going on in the crater. Brew Crew is always a good team to play with.

GenLee24

Star Player
Hello Fellas,

My name is Robert E. Lee III and im in charge of this years NSA Naples Mens team and also helping out with the women. I would like to start off by saying yes softball here in Naples from my understanding used to be really strong but started to dwindell. When i got here in Oct 09 there was no organization in the sports field softball, football or basketball so I thus made my own Basketball organizaiton and decided to play Softball with the Sig Crush throughout the 2010 year(J Pain baby). As of this year we have had a new sports cordinator Maleka Walters and I must say she is doing a great job in trying to keep the sports alive. Im putting all my strength and energy into getting all the talent in Naples so that we may put a strong team together for this year softball tournaments. So far we are commited to to the Camp Darby Memorial Day tournament and trying to see what else we are going to participate in. Most likely the Dragon Classic, (inaugural firecracker), Regegade, and possibly the All forces tournament in the UK.

Mattie

They moved Armed Forces to Spang I think. We were having lodging issues. Armed Forces last year was a pretty good tourney, I would suggest going.

Mattie
Lakenheath #22

6040adam

Addicted to Softballfans
I will be in Italy on USAG Army base from june 24th-july7th.... Ny of you guys gonna be there??

Rhodi#1

Addicted to Softballfans
Naples

Hey there is a tournament in Naples over the 4th of July.... Not sure how close that is to random USAG Army Base but there will be some teams there.

DonWilliams

Whopper Doodle
I seen you guys from Ram down in Stuttgart a few weeks ago, I made off with alot of foul balls lol. Hope to get more this August.

nsklucas

The Rookie
I know this has mostly been about the guys softball teams, but I play with the Bamberg Women's team. We are trying to recruit players for this weekend's tourny at Ramstein, and wondering if any of you could help us out. Does anyone know of any good women players looking to play this weekend?? My email is [email protected] if anyone wants to get in touch with us.

BigJ@ke

Extra Hitter
I am heading to Aviano in March. Does anyone know the head coach of the base team there?

Thanks,

Stevie J.

sammysoliz9

I need a beer!!!!! NOW!!!
I play for the Aviano Dragons. If you get here in march, tryouts usually happen in mid-late part of the month. If you need anything or want info, let any of the mentioned above or myself know.

ElvisnGA

It's Good To Be KING
picture.php

The 2012 DRASH WARFIGHTER TITAN - These bats will sell for $230 plus you will receive a free pair of batting gloves. The batting glove you will receive will have black where the orange is, unless you want the orange ones. There will be a red white and blue pair as well. There will be a ASA bat also, no art as of yet. The ASA verison will be balanced vs the USSSA's max-load.

They will be sold exclusively thru the memebers of the DRASH SCRAPALATORS softball team.

There is absolutely no profit on this. It all goes toward another bat and the Wounded Warrior team.

If you would like to order one please contact Hodge, Thomas Siter, or Jeff Jackson via the following emails:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
picture.php

The 2012 DRASH WARFIGHTER TITAN - These bats will sell for $230 plus you will receive a free pair of batting gloves. The batting glove you will receive will have black where the orange is, unless you want the orange ones. There will be a red white and blue pair as well. There will be a ASA bat also, no art as of yet. The ASA verison will be balanced vs the USSSA's max-load.

They will be sold exclusively thru the memebers of the DRASH SCRAPALATORS softball team.

There is absolutely no profit on this. It all goes toward another bat and the Wounded Warrior team.

If you would like to order one please contact Hodge, Thomas Siter, or Jeff Jackson via the following emails:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

sweet deal. so the new bat is 2013 approved?