2011 Milwaukee Brewers Thread

Yeah, LaRussa left Jackson out there. Who knows why? It was one failed inning from being a sweep. They need to do the same when they get down to "da Lou" on the upcoming road trip.

dcz3

Yeah, LaRussa left Jackson out there. Who knows why? It was one failed inning from being a sweep. They need to do the same when they get down to "da Lou" on the upcoming road trip.

I agree but they cant lay another egg in Houston like they did in April!

Playmaker

Makin' Plays
6 up after tonight? Wouldnt be a bad little cushion....

Looking forward to get back to 'work' there next week.....'08 was a blast and hoping for even a better 2011.

PS I have talked to Nyjer twice at the park...once before a where's bernie commercial and once in CF to get him some sunglasses....awesome guy, definitely a little bit psycho but so down to Earth....helps that he has been in beast mode this year too.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
How does Axford get so much movement?

103436789_crop_650x440.jpg

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
I heard on Mike and Mike in the morning on ESPN2 that right now statistically the Brewers are set for the WS. No team in history has failed to reach the WS with a home winning record of .750. Only 1 team has ever NOT won the WS with a .750 home record, but they were playing another team with just as good of a home record. Here is to hoping history repeats itself!!!

kmfdm

<font color="Red">Mark it Donny!</font>
I heard on Mike and Mike in the morning on ESPN2 that right now statistically the Brewers are set for the WS. No team in history has failed to reach the WS with a home winning record of .750. Only 1 team has ever NOT won the WS with a .750 home record, but they were playing another team with just as good of a home record. Here is to hoping history repeats itself!!!

The 4 game series against Philly is going to be huge. Not only is it a good indicator of how good we are, but taking 3 or 4 would give the crew an outside shot at the number 1 seed in the NL.

bart55

bad a$$ mo fo
Holly huge win Batman!!!!! what a game to be on National TV... show em what the Brew Crew is all about....... the game is never over until the "AX MAN" cometh!!! :eek::D

dcz3

Holly huge win Batman!!!!! what a game to be on National TV... show em what the Brew Crew is all about....... the game is never over until the "AX MAN" cometh!!! :eek::D

The Brewers tried to snatch a defeat from the jaws of victory in the 8th!
8 1/2 game lead still feels strange this time of year.

bomboi

Addicted to Softballfans
Jus left miller park with my cards and Philly tickets ... 6-2 crew and it's now time for some ax man

Jus left miller park with my cards and Philly tickets ... 6-2 crew and it's now time for some ax man

When the score became 6-2, Axford wasn't going to pitch given that he has in the series and there's 4 games in < 48 hours coming soon.

The Phillies series should be a nice test to see where the team is at against the best team in the league. It's going to be "playoff like" because it might just be these two in another 6 weeks.

bomboi

Addicted to Softballfans
He still was gonna pitch when it was 5-2 ... They scored the 6th run as I was typing so I quick changed it

That's another road series sweep so u can officially suck my Bernie