Price Check 2011 OG Z-1000 (26oz/Balanced) U-Trip

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
It is returnable, has plenty of swings on it... No cracks.. just scratches... Any idea of what it might be worth? Looking at selling it soon, since NSA is going to the new stamp rule in 2014.

Pdpwally

Coach
It is returnable, has plenty of swings on it... No cracks.. just scratches... Any idea of what it might be worth? Looking at selling it soon, since NSA is going to the new stamp rule in 2014.

they arent returnable anymore... and i just sold my 2011 on an online auction site for 196 shipped

asangapol

Addicted to Softballfans
auction site: 196 - 19 fee - 15 shipping = 162 take home
SBF: 175 - 15 shipping = 160 take home.
So for an expense of approx $2, you can help out a board bro.

kayakmaker

Average at best
Seems the damand fell off the last few weeks. I love em so I've been watching and buying them for the last 6 months.
Seen then prices go from $200 to about $150 in 3 weeks. In that time I've paid $120, 185, and 140.

BigEasy

Coach
they arent returnable anymore... and i just sold my 2011 on an online auction site for 196 shipped

How do you know they aren't returnable anymore? One of our local sporting goods store still has a 28 balanced that I was thinking about buying just to beat the crap out of and get a Z3000 return. They're a valid dealer, and the bat would come with a receipt, so it should be returnable right?

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
How do you know they aren't returnable anymore? One of our local sporting goods store still has a 28 balanced that I was thinking about buying just to beat the crap out of and get a Z3000 return. They're a valid dealer, and the bat would come with a receipt, so it should be returnable right?
They are definitely returnable. Just gotta be valid receipt. I returned one this year. There's still a few mom and pop and PIAS that have them.

kayakmaker

Average at best

It should be returnable but "beating the crap out of it" for the return would be blasphemous