2011 Seattle Seahawks Thread

3XC

Big Truss
Pac 16 bro.

CFB should be smart and just abandon conference play and have flex scheduling for the last 3 weeks of the year. This would stand in for an elimination tourney, with losers playing other losers to round out the rankings, and winners playing winners with all the BCS games being staggered, with the final national championship game consisting of winners from the other BCS bowls. In other words, any 7-8 win undefeated team gets a flex schedule where they play out the season against other unbeatens. The winners of the Jan 1 bowls play each other on Jan 10th or so in whatever rotating bowl game was designated the Nat. Champ. game.

This will prevent nonsense where 11-0 Utah is ranked behind 2 loss teams.

notgood27

Always Slinging Leather
hey now lay off, we had no choice being raised in Seattle you all should pity us. especially when thinking we have been in the playoffs 6 of the last 8 years. man I love the NFC West

trip

stfu
i been rooting for them to lose. tarvararararis jackson isn't the answer. andrew luck might not be either, but it's worth a shot.

njarcher21

Addicted to Softballfans
my comments were directed more at seattle's location on the map rather than how good they are. I could live in seattle tho. I love coffee and pearl jam.

notgood27

Always Slinging Leather
hasselbeck was never the problem, carrol understood this team was going to suck ass so he found a bandaid to get us through until we could draft a QB. Matt would have been to expensive to keep when the only upside would be a possible .500 season at best. By the time our rookie QB starts the offensive line will have a year or 2 to get used to eachother so the poor fella wont die in his first year.