Addicted to Softballfans
The rotation should be

E-eastern zone
D-western zone
C-northern zone
B-who even plays B anymore?:eek:

spenc07

Addicted to Softballfans
I was at the E supers in Muncie and one of the fans from the Code Blue, team that took second, said that they talked to a director and D should be in San Diego. That sure would be sweet to be in San Diego. C should be in Vegas and E should go to SCarolina. That is if they follow the current rotation.

erickristy

Addicted to Softballfans
No Move Up??

I was at the E supers in Muncie and one of the fans from the Code Blue, team that took second, said that they talked to a director and D should be in San Diego. That sure would be sweet to be in San Diego. C should be in Vegas and E should go to SCarolina. That is if they follow the current rotation.

How did you win State in E in 2009 and still stay in E for 2010?? Just curious.....

spenc07

Addicted to Softballfans
How did you win State in E in 2009 and still stay in E for 2010?? Just curious.....

Yeah we appealed to stay down in E, half our team weren't ready to play D. In WI its mostly ASA, and there are only like 6 teams that are in the NSA E level. We finished 3rd out of 6 in the NIT and 1st out of 5 at State. We then went 1-2 at worlds and decided not to go to Supers. Since our record and overall placements in the postseason were not great and that the E program sucks in WI for the most part, they let us stay down in E. Its all good, we had a decent year again this year, but the postseason killed us, as we shot ourselves in the foot too many times, just a lot of uncharacteristic play from some people. All well, we will be D next year.

Tip8

Hits BOMBS in League
Yeah we appealed to stay down in E, half our team weren't ready to play D. In WI its mostly ASA, and there are only like 6 teams that are in the NSA E level. We finished 3rd out of 6 in the NIT and 1st out of 5 at State. We then went 1-2 at worlds and decided not to go to Supers. Since our record and overall placements in the postseason were not great and that the E program sucks in WI for the most part, they let us stay down in E. Its all good, we had a decent year again this year, but the postseason killed us, as we shot ourselves in the foot too many times, just a lot of uncharacteristic play from some people. All well, we will be D next year.

To bad NTAC will be in C next year.....would of been interesting to see a Zawada Vs Zawada match up...:p

spenc07

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah I have this rule that I only like to see one zawada on a field at a time so having both would be overkill no matter if they are playing against each other. LOL....no but seriously it would be kinda cool to have the Zawada Bowl.

Pumacat35

Professional Hitter
not 100% sure but I know it rotates..

e - vegas
d - indy
c - south carolina

e - indy
d- south carolina
c - Ok
b - vegas

e -south carolina
d-ok
c- vegas
b-indy??

This is how I was told it would rotate. Nothing is offcial until the meeting (last weekend of Oct) but the rotation has been pretty steady for a few years now

I hate to break the bad news fellas but the western US director is in Las Vegas any time something is in the west for Super worlds it is Vegas.

Pumacat35

Professional Hitter
Yeah I have this rule that I only like to see one zawada on a field at a time so having both would be overkill no matter if they are playing against each other. LOL....no but seriously it would be kinda cool to have the Zawada Bowl.

Hey I was looking at your signature and you guys won back to back E state titles??? In Washington if you win you are bumped to the next class with no apeal.

spenc07

Addicted to Softballfans
I agree the rotation has been the same fir the last couple of years. When I heard San Diego I was taken back because I knew Vegas always got the western bid. I don't know of they are gonna do both Vegas and San Diego or if San Diego was just a rumor that got passed along as a possibility. There were quite a few NSA officials at Muncie and several state directors too so maybe the San Diego info could be legit. I guess we won't find out til the convention.

We were able to appeal because there was only six teams in our state tourney. I believe the nationals rules are that if there was over 16 teams then it's a mandatory bump with no appeal.

SouthernOhioNSA

Addicted to Softballfans
Quick bit of info as it is all I know: B Supers are in the Northern Zone in 2011 and E Supers are supposed to be in the Western Zone. Not sure who gets the C, but OK is considered the South so it should be the Eastern with the D in the South. None of this is in concrete until the meeting in Panama City, FL Oct 30- Nov 4.

Scuttlebutt amongst the NZ directors is that the Super E may very well be in NoCal next year.

We will know all of the details at the National meeting at the end of the month.

eHall

Base burglar
So maybe rock hill again for the D? If we are allowed to stay D, then I would be for that. We had a blast and the trip is driveable.

nine-nine

Addicted to Softballfans
Might as well have them all in cali. Cali NSA director keeps classifying his teams like he does no need for the winners of every class to have to travel too far. :)

eHall

Base burglar
I'd like to see NSA do away with adding players for super worlds. If you have roster spots, they must be filled before worlds.

I'd like to see NSA do away with adding players for super worlds. If you have roster spots, they must be filled before worlds.

Well, you are supposed to only be able to add players that played in the same class but were ona team that did not qualify. That's not a huge pool of players. It's not like you can bring in someone off the street. Having stated the rule, I'm sure there were plenty of teams that got a player added that shouln't have.

SouthernOhioNSA

Addicted to Softballfans
Knowing that Bill personally checked out every single player addition that came thru for all of the teams that played supers, I would wager with you that players didn't get added that shouldn't have.

I had a couple of teams that made additions and I received calls or e-mails if they didn't meet the criteria. Of course I also made sure that the teams in my area understood how it worked before they attempted to add anyone to go.

I can't control it if they still attempted it afterwards.

Well, you are supposed to only be able to add players that played in the same class but were ona team that did not qualify. That's not a huge pool of players. It's not like you can bring in someone off the street. Having stated the rule, I'm sure there were plenty of teams that got a player added that shouln't have.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.

We had someone quit the team between Worlds and Supers. Should we just not have gone to Supers?

batshack29

Turf Stars/ TYJA/ Reebok
I would like to change the bylaw that the people you pick up to go to supers doesn't get their classificaton changed for the following year. Not fair to that individule that you play in 1 tournament . In indiana we had a tough time finding a player to go to "B" supers (every team in the state but 1 had a supers berth) and we had to pick up a "C" player so now he is technically a "B" player. I talked to Bill H. also about giving the "B" class an exemption in the rule that the pick-up must come from an un qualified team as well. so we'll see.-29