2011 super world locations next year?

SouthernOhioNSA

Addicted to Softballfans
Had to cut out early yesterday morning for travel. They announced the locations while I was on the way to the airport.

Once I can confirm everything, I will be glad to post. Rumors are E in Rock Hill, C in Vegas, B - ??, and D in ??.

Met some really great people this weekend. Can report that the All Star game will be returning to PCB in conjunction with the Fall World Series during the second weekend of November. And yes, it will have rings for the winners again.

Anyone in Ohio from south of Route 30 to the Ohio borders who wants to get involved with setting up and running an Southern Ohio team, shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]. I have a good idea on a coach to organize, but am hoping for input.

SUPER WORLDS
Men’s “B” – Muncie, IN – October 7-9
Men’s “C” – Las Vegas, NV - TBA
Men’s “D” – Knoxville, TN – October 7-9
Men’s “E” – TBA – October 7-9

Pumacat35

Professional Hitter
SUPER WORLDS
Men’s “B” – Muncie, IN – October 7-9
Men’s “C” – Las Vegas, NV - TBA
Men’s “D” – Knoxville, TN – October 7-9
Men’s “E” – TBA – October 7-9

ANy word on E Location yet??

I figure probably Rock Hill, SC

eHall

Base burglar
May not be in the East necessarily. Could be in NortheastOhio

Its crazy to have a super in early october anywhere close to the north of the country.

INDY and Muncie are too far north for it. The cold changes the game way too much.

Grip_&_Rip24

East Coast Assault
Its crazy to have a super in early october anywhere close to the north of the country.

INDY and Muncie are too far north for it. The cold changes the game way too much.

nevermind a "B" Super!!!!! cold and a NSA 44/400 ball!!! how are ya-- watch your teeth

DLostBoyz10

Addicted to Softballfans

We were there this year for the E super and it was 85 degrees all week...

AndyG7

Addicted to Softballfans

Or you could have a hurricane on the east coast like they did at E Supers like 4-5 years ago.

And it was very warm for Supers in Muncie this year.

eHall

Base burglar
And it doesnt always rain at the Bash For Cash in Cinci in march.

This years weather isnt what you will normally see in northern indiana in october. 40-50 degrees or less is much more likely than 80+.

eHall

Base burglar
And I read on NSAnorth that D is actually in Nashville, not knoxville. Not really much of a difference other than there is much more to do in Nashville than there is in Knoxville.