Price Check 2011 Titan Reload 120

TNoff

Booty Pirate
NIw with receipt and warranty... what's a good street price. Post or PM. Thanks. your ever loving and adoring awesome sbf member tnoff/dj.

ck1

The Madness
On a popular auction site they are going for $220 delivered, not to mention there's a $10 off coupon through 10/25. I'd say if you can get it for $200 or less that's a good deal.

TNoff

Booty Pirate
On a popular auction site they are going for $220 delivered, not to mention there's a $10 off coupon through 10/25. I'd say if you can get it for $200 or less that's a good deal.

you are the most underrated member of sbf

TNoff

Booty Pirate

dang couldn't find it for that price on the egay. Nor could I find the coupon.

ck1

The Madness
There were some BOs I saw for $220.

For this time of year though you should be able to get a new utrip bat for $200 or less. There's no reason to pay more unless you absolutely must have this bat sitting in your garage over the next few months.

TNoff

Booty Pirate
we play year round here. wouldn't mind picking one up for 200 or less. swung one last week but it was a 28.5oz an ounce too heavy. It was brand new out of the wrapper and felt good.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
dang couldn't find it for that price on the egay. Nor could I find the coupon.

this is neither here nor there IMO

i think my buddy payed $220 or $240 for his, can't remember. he got it from the SBF store via pm to coach. i swung his side by side with my MV1 and they felt very similar in swing and performance. sweet bat

TNoff

Booty Pirate
this is neither here nor there IMO

i think my buddy payed $220 or $240 for his, can't remember. he got it from the SBF store via pm to coach. i swung his side by side with my MV1 and they felt very similar in swing and performance. sweet bat

I got a pretty good price from Chad. Just seeing if I can get more better.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
are they returnable with receipt? are they just like the og mv1s? do you shave down there?

yes, yes and from time to time when my balls get prickly. have you hit one yet? this week was my first time and it was a beautiful thing

TNoff

Booty Pirate
yes, yes and from time to time when my balls get prickly. have you hit one yet? this week was my first time and it was a beautiful thing

I remember when i lost my virginity couple months ago. it was awesome for me at least.

Raider4Life

The Sexy Veteran
I paid $240 for my Titan Reload here...it's a very nice bat.

I just ordered my own MV-1 Maxload after swinging Louconn's. I like the extra endload on this bat, but I needed to get my own. Lou's bat leaves my hands smelling like butt sex.