2012 ASA Modified Pitch Men's (9&10) National Championship Finals

Stallion9

Addicted to Softballfans
Pergande, You might want to call the tourney director. Today is the deadline. He is conducting the draw on Friday. He didn't have you on the list as of the email he sent last night. There are 17 teams signed up. Two more local teams are supposed to sign up today and you guys. That makes 20 for sures. Hopefully a couple more jump in the mix.

dpergand

Addicted to Softballfans
Stallion, I'll give him a call today. I really didn't think mail took that long to get from WI to MI but I suppose that is why they are losing billions a year. Should have sent it UPS I guess.

Elohssa6

Addicted to Softballfans
As of lastnight:

1. jubb softball NH
2. mug team NH
3.big hill PA
4.rockland revolution NY
5. secory flyers MI
6.Alexander Stallions MI
7. Press Box Blue WI
8. Cheap Charlies MI
9. PH KOA MI
10. Wolves MI
11. Ft Apache Dodgers NY
12.Warriors WI
13.Bachelors 11 PA
14. Mountain Energy PA
15. LCBC Blue PA
16. Dempsey/Brandel Softball PA
17. Bucanners     MI

Sleds#20

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm kidding, before anyone has a meltdown.... on the Secory thing. Not the Hoads thing. Hoads is a softball version of Bill Brasky combined with the Dos Equis guy and all the while a true gentleman, scholar and humanitarian.

stallion45

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm kidding, before anyone has a meltdown.... on the Secory thing. Not the Hoads thing. Hoads is a softball version of Bill Brasky combined with the Dos Equis guy and all the while a true gentleman, scholar and humanitarian.

Bill Brasky was a two ton man-mountain that could palm a medicine ball!

sonnyvg14

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow!! "Dos Equis guy and all the while a true gentleman, scholar and humanitarian."
"Two Ton Man-Mountain that can palm a Medicine Ball"? Goodlord...sounds like a guy I know that shoves for Company C, we call him Big Tony! He's iconic!

Does he throw legal 10 man pitching??

What am I saying, I throw legal and I'm a least a 7 run difference in any game, LOL, and when I drink beer I drink DOS EQUIS, oh man am I full of crap tonight.

Last edited:

Elohssa6

Addicted to Softballfans
1. jubb softball NH
2. mug team NH
3.big hill PA
4.rockland revolution NY
5. secory flyers MI
6.Alexander Stallions MI
7. Press Box Blue WI
8. Cheap Charlies MI
9. PH KOA MI
10. Wolves MI
11. Ft Apache Dodgers NY
12.Warriors WI
13.Bachelors 11 PA
14. Mountain Energy PA
15. LCBC Blue PA
16. Dempsey/Brandel Softball PA
17. Marysville Goodyear   MI
18 Middletons Hurricanes  MI
19. Press Box Bulldogs   WI
20.  Moxies    WI
21. Degroout's/GUI    NY
22.Team Stats    MI
23  Buccaneers   MI

still could be one or two stuck in mail.

kodiak17

Addicted to Softballfans
Can't wait to go to port Huron haven't been there since we Patsy's it is truly an awesome experience . Bring money hoadley your buying first round!!!!!!!!!!

hoads

The Veteran
After getting over 15 texts about what a legend this Hoads guy is.... I had to check this nonsense out. You guys are too funny except JD.. JD is an ahole! ;). Definitely Kodiak... First round on me! See you all down there

BLAR13

Addicted to Softballfans
Because they have to make sure Secory gets the best possible draw.

Wow Sleds! The crappy thing is it will be a draw done by conference call and Jerry Hanson will be doing the draw in Midland and if Secory who should be put at the top of the bracket due to the win last year pulls a bunch of games at Pine Grove with a heavy lefty line up everyone is going to pitch a fit and say it's rigged. I have told Terry to make the draw at the managers meeting but he wants to have the bracket in the programs and since we are playing at 3 locations there will be brackets up at all 3. So because of the time involved in making 3 brackets up he wants the extra time.

Sleds#20

Addicted to Softballfans
I already said I was just kidding... Don't bring that evil on me Ricky Bobby!! Besides I think the only person who cares about right field on pine grove is you.

BLAR13

Addicted to Softballfans
I already said I was just kidding... Don't bring that evil on me Ricky Bobby!! Besides I think the only person who cares about right field on pine grove is you.

I know you are all for Team Stats games there with your 255 pop up power.

KATMAN23

Addicted to Softballfans
I once faced this guy hoads. Hit a penis missile to right field to win in the old major mod tourny in port Huron .you could hear it sizzle as it went to the outfield. Pitch careful to this guy.now on a good note Kodiak first round on you ny