2012 Asa z1000

whitehall

insert comment here
Has anyone noticed the endcaps spinning in these bats, hit some Bp today and my buddies endcap is loose, you can spin it with your hand, no separation you can just spin it and the bat still hits good

demex69

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah, we had a banned bat tourney and all teams used the ASA Zs......2 of the 3 that were used by all teams had the endcap spinning......and like you said didn't hamper performance

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
Has anyone noticed the endcaps spinning in these bats, hit some Bp today and my buddies endcap is loose, you can spin it with your hand, no separation you can just spin it and the bat still hits good
I got a 28oz asa one for a teammate and it spun out after 20 hits. Obviously an atypical flaw. On it's way back now despite my telling my teammate to put golf shaft epoxy in it. I guess it would have turned it into a 29oz so that may be why he opted to not do that.

yeah, we had a banned bat tourney and all teams used the ASA Zs......2 of the 3 that were used by all teams had the endcap spinning......and like you said didn't hamper performance

lol at this. It's good but not that good. Using a Z over an ultra or senior bat is pretty funny.