2012 Chance Crawford in Salem VA......

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah i was wondering how late it was going to be before it finished...as bad as 1-4 sucks, i wasnt overly mad we lost our first 2 sunday and gtfo of there...we just didnt have it this weekend, lost 3 games to teams i felt we were better than, just didnt show it...got thumped good once though, wasnt much we could have done about that haha

mr bucket

Manager
Yea we got lucky and won our ugly ones.... Game day gave us the lead in the bottom of the 7th then we played them again in the championship game

Country35

Banned User
was told classic m, the same ones they used at states and nationals....junk tho for sure. Yeah milt claims 22 teams, but 16 would be more then enough, its a two day for lo now, screw that.

Country35

Banned User
I'm gonna be watching that one if Im free for sure...........also please call out the CNT they swing, its glass glass glass

ckelley7

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm gonna be watching that one if Im free for sure...........also please call out the CNT they swing, its glass glass glass

yes it is glass! I called that thing out last year. Milton knows it is also, but they love AID for some reason.

ckelley7

Addicted to Softballfans
our bracket is unlimited but we aint goin for the fences, imma keep it in all day, or at least try to. LOL

ckelley7

Addicted to Softballfans
played them last weekend and wasnt impressed...yall should drill em, they were our 1 win :)

Nice! I just hope we play good. We did ok in Rock hill in that border battle but that was our last tourney we all played in as rameys. AID tire is a mouthy group for sure

ckelley7

Addicted to Softballfans
haha i been calm lately. Its some other idiots who cant even play an outlaw tourney. LOL, or just mad bc of what happened to em