2012 FP Xeno

pauliepeanuts

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking to pick up a used 2012 Xeno today. Can anyone tell me for things to look for. I.e. Webbing, Wobble anything else ??

Thanks

rachelsdad

Addicted to Softballfans
Yep

a receipt considering how bad the durability is........

Sold what I thought was a perfect one to a friend looked great not a smudge or scratch on the barrel. So I didn't check it too closely it turned out to have a wobble and rattle. Luckily he got a warranty replacement for it.

29dad

The Veteran
I find it interesting that on Ebay you can get a brand new 2013 Xeno for around $240, but the 2012 Xenos are going for well over $300. thought they were the same bat, just different graphics, but the anecdotal evidence suggests otherwise.

NCASAUmp

Un-Retired
I find it interesting that on Ebay you can get a brand new 2013 Xeno for around $240, but the 2012 Xenos are going for well over $300. thought they were the same bat, just different graphics, but the anecdotal evidence suggests otherwise.

Their fathers must play slow pitch. Buncha OG hype-believers. :rolleyes: :D

Hookem74

Addicted to Softballfans

Last minute HS/Travel/Rec parents buying up stuff especially what they think it "hot" from last year, happens every year that causes prices to rise.
Some hate to buy the new year models b/c they are unproven and have lil feedback.

mindmural

The 2013 Xeno hits just as well as the 2012. My dd has hit hr's with each. The only difference is the durability I believe. 2013 being more durable. just my .02