2012 FREEDOM Triangle Opener @ Walnut Creek (March 3rd) "12 Bat Giveaway"

NCFREEDOMSPORTS

Addicted to Softballfans
Actually it rained almost all day Saturday in Raleigh and didn't clear up into halfway decent weather until around 11am Sunday and even still then it was extremely windy. I have family in the Raleigh area so I still made the trip up there this weekend. Even with the weather clearing out early Sunday / Late Satruday Night, not sure what the field conditions would have been on Sunday. I don't regret making the call. Teams would have been out there very late Sunday trying to squeeze something in. At the end of the day it was for the best. Goodluck to Van and Frank with this one on the 31st.

VanSin23

NC Freedom Sports
Van or Larry, why can't I post on the NC Freedom forum? Is it just me, or is it not set up?
I was looking to see if there was a Freedom softball tournament this weekend nearby?

Thanks,

[email protected]

Is it not letting you register? LMK and I will have our IT guy look at it. You should be able to atleast see the schedule though. I do not believe there are any Freedom tournaments this weekend. The 17th in Wimington, 24th in Oak Ridge and 31st in Raliegh.