2012 NSA stamped bat comparable to original SRV5 Salvo.

kjhall49

Star Player
I have swung my SRV5 for a very long time and absolutely love it! It's a perfect fit for me. Unfortunately, the league I'm in requires a 2012 NSA stamp so I need to find a replacement. Does anyone have a recommendation for an NSA bat that swings similar when it comes to pop and balance? I can afford only one bat and want to get something comparable...if it's out there. I would truly appreciate your help! Sad that the salvo is collecting dust...that thing is amazing right now.

kjhall49

Star Player
Initially posted in another thread then figured it would be better off in the Easton thread. Thanks for the positive feedback...

kjhall49

Star Player
Any thoughts on the Mizuno Balanced Blackout? I've never swung a Mizuno but am intrigued by the reviews.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Any thoughts on the Mizuno Balanced Blackout? I've never swung a Mizuno but am intrigued by the reviews.

Blackouts are killer once broken in. 13" barrel vs the 12" barrel on your Salvo, but I can switch back and worth between my Blackout and 12" Eastons with no problems. That said, a 100w or '17 Wegman would be a closer match.

jk22

Humpty Dumpty was Pushed.....
I have swung my SRV5 for a very long time and absolutely love it! It's a perfect fit for me. Unfortunately, the league I'm in requires a 2012 NSA stamp so I need to find a replacement. Does anyone have a recommendation for an NSA bat that swings similar when it comes to pop and balance? I can afford only one bat and want to get something comparable...if it's out there. I would truly appreciate your help! Sad that the salvo is collecting dust...that thing is amazing right now.
I have a 28oz Stadium that I need to move, with the stamps you need.
Feels almost identical to my old srv5..

Lmk

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 28oz Stadium that I need to move, with the stamps you need.
Feels almost identical to my old srv5..

Lmk
Lol at this. In no way has a Demarini ever felt like a SRV5. Not at impact, not in weighting, nothing.

jk22

Humpty Dumpty was Pushed.....
Lol at this. In no way has a Demarini ever felt like a SRV5. Not at impact, not in weighting, nothing.
Did you seriously lol, deeeek head...?
Matter of opinion..Both have similar EL... They feel and swing identical to me