2012 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

JTtampabay

Addicted to Softballfans
Ten game losing streak snapped. Saw alot of good things today , including D line. I think I see light at the end of the tunnel :D

Brooks

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm hoping NYG takes Tampa as a joke. I hope they think some zealous greenhorn kids are coming to a grown man's house and are about to get manhandled!

JTtampabay

Addicted to Softballfans
Should be a decent game. Bucs look like a more physical team than they have been the past few seasons. I believe they have only won in new york once.

JTtampabay

Addicted to Softballfans
Even with the loss I saw a lot of good things . This definitely is not the same old Bucs from the last few seasons

Brooks

Addicted to Softballfans
Schiano has them moving the right direction. Didn't like the "vintage Dungy" move of shutting down the offense in the 3rd quarter with a 14 point lead. Turn Freeman loose FOR THE ENTIRE GAME and live with the results. The defensive depth is razor thin and has too many holes to sit on a lead.That critique aside, this team has a lot of spirit and is super hungry for respect and a winning culture. There is plenty of explosive offensive talent and the potential to be somewhat decent on defense this year.

JTtampabay

Addicted to Softballfans
Schiano has them moving the right direction. Didn't like the "vintage Dungy" move of shutting down the offense in the 3rd quarter with a 14 point lead. Turn Freeman loose FOR THE ENTIRE GAME and live with the results. The defensive depth is razor thin and has too many holes to sit on a lead.That critique aside, this team has a lot of spirit and is super hungry for respect and a winning culture. There is plenty of explosive offensive talent and the potential to be somewhat decent on defense this year.

I agree , let Freeman play. They did the same thing last week. I do like what shiano is doing though , they are starting to have an identity . We will see what happens. The D held New York in check for 3 quarters , to bad there is 4 :(

JTtampabay

Addicted to Softballfans
Today will be a good indicator of who the Bucs are. Last two games were close ones in new York and Dallas .

3XC

Big Truss
I started Peterson and was like, yeah, 32 points, thats a lot.

53 ****ing points.

3XC

Big Truss
Eli and them **** the bed for all Ravens fans, how do you let a team fly in the day of the game and close a double digit gap in the 4th quarter and win in your house?

Yeah, Giants are worldbeaters, best team in football, but can't stop a 7th round pick from Bowie State running behind a line thats 3/5ths backups. NY you suck.

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
I started Peterson and was like, yeah, 32 points, thats a lot.

53 ****ing points.
no ****...I was all, ya got this ****... Titus Young said "oh ****, not Jacksonville...." and of course, rgiii scores twice, both negated by penalty.

Brooks

Addicted to Softballfans
Good team win today. Secondary is getting torched, but they somehow make a play when they desperately need it! Freeman has been unflappable! This team is coming up faster than I thought they would. 6-10 was my preseason prediction. I've NEVER seen a Bucs offense that is flat out dangerous. It's a brave new world in Tampa. Could crash the postseason party.

JTtampabay

Addicted to Softballfans
Good team win today. Secondary is getting torched, but they somehow make a play when they desperately need it! Freeman has been unflappable! This team is coming up faster than I thought they would. 6-10 was my preseason prediction. I've NEVER seen a Bucs offense that is flat out dangerous. It's a brave new world in Tampa. Could crash the postseason party.

Loving the offense ! Buc fans aren't used to that :D. And I agree about the secondary , that will probably be what they address this offseason. D line looks good and young linebackers are starting to shape out.

JTtampabay

Addicted to Softballfans
If Tampa does crash the post season party, they will earn it! Tough road ahead!

It's definitely going to be a tough road. They still have Atlanta twice , The saints at the super dome , and have to travel to Denver. I had them at 8 and 8 this season , but they have not lost a game by more than 7 points all season. I wouldn't be surprised if they did or didn't make the playoffs. I love being able to watch good Buccaneer football every week

Last edited: