2012 Worth Line

bomboi

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone swung any of these new asa worths yet? ...can't decide if i should pickup the XL, Fulk, 454 legit or wait for the mut98...waiting for some reviews...

landlubbers13

Addicted to Softballfans
i played againist some guys swings the new asa fulk last night. they are good hitters to began with but where hitting nasty seeds. i talked to them afterwards and they seemed to be really happy with it.

bomboi

Addicted to Softballfans
pics of the new filthy and mayhem xl exclusives
picture.php

picture.php

you can buy the asa fulk and 454 legit right now from anywhere online
the new mutant is not out yet

bigloc24

Banned User
ive swung all of them. id suggest the asa fulk over the asa 454, both had over 300 hits. the utrip 454s the yellow balanced and ressy 454 are awesome. prefer them over the 2013 grey titan. both were hot out of the wrapper and had about 400 swings each. i bought a couple extras of each to keep me supplied for summer, they feel great

Josh916

Addicted to Softballfans
I have the new ASA Fulk and i love it. Only have around 100-150 all bp swings with it and it is hitting the ball better then anything ASA i have ever swung out of the wrapper. Don't know what the break in time for the bat is but when it gets there i can see this being super hot.

deathbysoftball

"WINNING!!!!!!!"
Got my new asa fulk and asa mayhem xl on monday. Hit with both yesterday and today and both felt great. I personally prefer the 1 oz endload and felt like they were coming off of the xl better. Both sticks felt good tho. Already a mean rattle in the xl after about 200 hacks. Both paint jobs are sweet but the flat white of the xl is going to age quickly.