2012 Worth Titan SBTUS - Keep it or not?

sttaw

Addicted to Softballfans
Getting one of these back in return for a busted green mayhem. Should I keep it or sell it and get another mayhem. Dont play usssa so dont care if the bat has the new stamp or not. Wondering about durablity and pop. Thanks.

menysf

Addicted to Softballfans
Sell it i have one, and i tried the new Mayhem BJ Fulk ASA and its waaaaaay better thatn the Titan

FULKnSEEDS

Addicted to Softballfans
So you're sayin that an asa bat is waaaay better than a usssa Titan? Not being a jerk but that's just not realistic

Bdevil

Addicted to Softballfans
I would sell it. I did not like the one I swung at all. By far the worst of the new stamp bats that I have swung.

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
i was offered the titan as the return for my booger as well. I opted for the ASA Fulk because i'm just gonna sell whatever bat they send me anyway and the Fulks are worth more and have a higher demand.

Country35

Banned User
actually the fulk asa and the new stamp titan are equal is value if not the new stamp being worth more as NR model.......guys HAVE to buy new utrip bats for next year, there are very limited amounts of NR new stamps on the market. There are a **** ton of ASA NR models for sale. Supply and demand on NR bats is fugged up right now.