2013-2014 Washington Redskins

Two_Three

Insert Penis Below
Superbowl Champions.

Seriously tho....Gleg, Bills are going down. It's only preseason but suck it bro.

If RGIII stays healthy, which I think he will this season, look out. 11-5, finally beat Seattle in the playoffs.

Having Orakpo back, him and Kerrigan gonna light up some QB's.

maroonx

Addicted to Softballfans
I disagree. Fans will run the Cornball Brother out of town. Should of listened to McNabb's advice. ShanaKlan gonna ruin Washington.

Two_Three

Insert Penis Below
Um what? You obviously don't watch football. Dude has been there what like 2 days as head coach and won the east last year and took them to the playoffs. You must be a Dallas fan.

maroonx

Addicted to Softballfans
I have been in DC since the late 80's. I watch and love football. It's does not matter what they did last year. They lost. Read William Rhodan book. " million dollar slave". I feel sorry for rg3. He is going to be yet another black qb in DC they gonna run out of town. A black qb will never win a Super Bowl in DC. Research the history of the black qb in DC.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
This must be east coast sarcasm. /\
Selfishly hope Kerrigan has a good year.

Two_Three

Insert Penis Below
I have been in DC since the late 80's. I watch and love football. It's does not matter what they did last year. They lost. Read William Rhodan book. " million dollar slave". I feel sorry for rg3. He is going to be yet another black qb in DC they gonna run out of town. A black qb will never win a Super Bowl in DC. Research the history of the black qb in DC.

Doug Williams didn't win a superbowl in DC.

Really? Jut shut the **** up.

Gateway Man

Addicted to Softballfans

Well Jason Campbell ran himself out because he sucks and always will.

maroonx

Addicted to Softballfans
Not a Dallas fan. A realist. Trust and believe. Give it a few years. ShanaKKKlan which some season ticket holders fans refer to him gonna drag the team down the tubes.

Mike Bradley

Addicted to Softballfans
Not a Dallas fan. A realist. Trust and believe. Give it a few years. ShanaKKKlan which some season ticket holders fans refer to him gonna drag the team down the tubes.

Really? shanahan and allen have turned this franchise around and have controlled snyder.

3XC

Big Truss

Prescient words.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back from the dead.

In other news, it has been about 2 months since the ravens thread has had any posting. Funny but the 2nd afc wildcard team as of now has a losing record and I believe it is tn. Ravens still in this thing probably till the bitter end.

RAPTOR62

Banned User
Back from the dead.

In other news, it has been about 2 months since the ravens thread has had any posting. Funny but the 2nd afc wildcard team as of now has a losing record and I believe it is tn. Ravens still in this thing probably till the bitter end.

right, never would have thought that titans/raiders game would have been for the last spot in the wild card race

LngBallLvr

Addicted to Softballfans
DC has started black qbs in recent years because they dont want to win a superbowl with a black qb. It is very complex. Please dont ask me to explain it. This goes back to the days of picking cotton. Just read the book about Harriet Tubman to prove my point.

3XC

Big Truss
Back from the dead.

Super hangover.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
They could have gotten some real talent to replace all those who left if they had not thrown the bank at flacco.

3XC

Big Truss
They could have gotten some real talent to replace all those who left if they had not thrown the bank at flacco.

His 7 million dollar cap hit is the reason Ray Lewis is old, so I have to agree with you here.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I did not know ray was still suiting up.
They got some nice young talent on the d but they do not block or catch. Ray was after all a defensive player.

3XC

Big Truss
Well that's why Ray retired, right? Because they simply couldn't fill a roster what with Flacco's cap hit being almost half of Darrelle Revis's.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ray retired because he got old and could not perform to the high standard he had for so many years. Geez do I got to explain everything to you? You the one brought up ray like him leaving is why they can not run the ball.

Flacco's cap hit will go up but his play probably will not.