2013 454 Mutants

blazerock

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my asa mutant today. Was yours shiney instead of that dull finish? I thought all the new stamped bats had dull finishes????? My asa mutant has a shiney clear coat like the 2004 stamped ones had.......

i had a 2013 bj fulk and it was shiny clear coat as well.

FLETCH75

Addicted to Softballfans
More eye candy lol:D

ww.jpg

w.jpg

cp16

Addicted to Softballfans
I want one of each of these. Must sell some stuff off to get them. Sucks, don't want to wait.

Loco62

Addicted to Softballfans
Just tell her they are warranty replacements. Lmao thats what i do

It's not raining here in Texas, send it to me and I'll take some Bp for you and tell you that it's not worth it and just let me have them.... Lol

FLETCH75

Addicted to Softballfans
Both are a 26oz. Weighed my Usssa mutant, it weighed 26.5oz. My asa Mutant weighs 26.75oz

lbrown

Extra Hitter
Got mine yesterday and put about 20-25 hits on it. Pretty solid but I must say I like the filthy I got with it a little more!

lbrown

Extra Hitter
After about 10 hits it sounded as though there was a tiny peice of glue or something rattling inside the barrel. Anyone else notice this?

kylependergraft

Addicted to Softballfans
That is the typical Worth rattle. I have about 200 cuts on mine now. The bat is solid and hitting some monster shots. Would recommend to anyone who get them now.

MF2

Did anyone besides the lucky bastard fletch get there's? Got an email last night saying that mine would be shipped Friday.

MF2

I ordered from somewhere else but I just saw on facebook that sbf just got some of the weights in today.
26 & 27 oz Utrip Mutant
26 oz ASA Mutant
27.5, 28.5 Team 454 Reload
27,28,30 oz BJ Fulk

FLETCH75

Addicted to Softballfans
Heres a video of me taking some bp swings with the asa mutant..........bat is solid. Def needs a break in period. I have about 50hits on it so far. Solid line drives. And sounds good.........also i almost fall cus of the stupid hole at the plate lol. Aw well enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

kaerey

Addicted to Softballfans
Mine was shipped yesterday, gets to me on Tuesday, will use it either Wed or Thurs.

AKHemi

Coach
I'll take your word for it Fletch, that Super98 is hitting lasers right now, I'll have my 454 this weekend. Hopefully break it in during this rinky **** town tourney tomorrow if it comes tonight!