2013 Aftermath Comparison

jtrain63

Glove Breaker
I really like how the barrel on the 2013 aftermath feels. Is there something comparable that is ASA only with a stiffer handle? How does this years aftermath compare?

TRaj2327

The handle doesn't get any stiffer....it is made of aluminum. It's in your head, bro. I'd bet whatever sensation you are feeling that you are not accustomed to is the different feel that the barrel has. Give it some swings to get used to it and mash away.

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
Could go true one for a stiffer barrel but he's right not gonna get a stiffer handle

jtrain63

Glove Breaker
The handle doesn't get any stiffer....it is made of aluminum. It's in your head, bro. I'd bet whatever sensation you are feeling that you are not accustomed to is the different feel that the barrel has. Give it some swings to get used to it and mash away.

I like the aftermath i have i just am looking for something to be its backup. are there differences in the 2014 or this years aftermath?

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
14 is supposed to have an extra layer of composite to add to durability. I loved the one I had but it was to light. I think the 15 is similar to the 13.