2013 ASA BJ FULK. PLZ HELP. Looking to purchase.

luckyshot

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm looking into buying this bat.
I'm needing help if this is a good purchase.
Whats it's performance & break in time.
Anything would help.

M

MJL 00

Im gonna hit my NIW in bout 30 minutes, well give review after

blazerock

Addicted to Softballfans
good bat. Not sure if i just havent put enough on mine but its pretty decent with a 100 swings or so on it - definitely feels like it could open up a LOT more. im happy with the purchase though.

M

MJL 00

WW, love this stick, only got to hit bout 60 times, BUT its gonna be very nice im guessing @150 hits. Alot like last years Mayhem 98(red/orange) but seemed to have lil more pop to her...

luckyshot

Addicted to Softballfans
Thx guys for all the input. Looks like I may be buying one sometime tonight or first thing in the morning

M

MJL 00

If you hit last years Mayhem 98(not the RI) and liked it you will this bat also. To me alot alike, has a nice feel to it.

luckyshot

Addicted to Softballfans
I hope so. I never swung the last asa BJ FULK. The red one.
But I'll let you guys know how it goes when I get it.

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
why wouldnt you pick one up from the store for the same price and help the store out :(

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
$180 is a nice price I guess I'm just having a hard time buying into the hype bcus there are so many other bats that are prob. better and cheaper

M

MJL 00

$180 is a nice price I guess I'm just having a hard time buying into the hype bcus there are so many other bats that are prob. better and cheaper

Give it time, like the Ava98 and others that came out recently, they will come down in price IMO. But I truly think people need to give it a swing, alot like the May 98 of yest year, dont see many of them but I sure got questioned alot when I hit mine

luckyshot

Addicted to Softballfans
I didn't see any online im in the store. If not I would've bought it from here.
Next bat I buy i'll make sure SBF has it.