2013 Asa Derby Boys

daddysilverback

Addicted to Softballfans
It’s been awhile since I’ve been on. I’m looking for a 26 or 27 in good clean condition. Anybody have one they want to sell. Posted this in other sections also. Let me know please

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
I remember a few years ago I got an OG Wanted for $60 and I passed on a DB for $65. I still have two of the red Portents going strong though.

daddysilverback

Addicted to Softballfans
Any recommendations for a good Asa league bat? loved my Combats back in the day. I found a Asa Avarice G5 on the bay for $199. Anyone hit it

Normy

Any recommendations for a good Asa league bat? loved my Combats back in the day. I found a Asa Avarice G5 on the bay for $199. Anyone hit it
I had the ASA Avarice. Decent bat but not for that price. Every now and then you can find a good deal for a used Combat on da bay.

Normy

I saw an all stamp Hall of Fame Derby Boy's on there today. Had that bat as well and preferred it over the Avarice. It's a 27.5 oz but isn't very endloaded and swings smooth.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Any of the Miken freaks from 2017 on are good ASA bats, the ones before that were not really designed for 52-300 like the 17 and beyond