2013 Bat

I wanted to get some opinions for a new bat this season. I am willing to spending the $300 for a new bat, but I cannot make my mind up. Choices are:
Easton L1
Easton L2
Easton ST100
Easton ST100H
LS Z2000 Endloaded
LS Z3000 Endloaded (preorder)

I am open to suggestions as well, especially on your opinion of 1 piece vs 2 piece

Last edited:

bgw223

Addicted to Softballfans
100h hands down he best usssa bat out. If you can't find one get an L1 they are just about as good.

Thunder_Stick

Addicted to Softballfans
Can't go wrong with the 100h it is a fire stick after about 50 hits. I had a couple el z2000 and they couldn't hang. Don't get me wrong though that Z2000 is right there but I swing the 100h better. But if you have 300 to spend you might want to pick up a couple of Z's from the board....Cause the way the hype machine is on these 100hs you're looking at maybe getting one for that price! Or as bgw223^^^^ said get yourself an L1.0 they are just as good as the 100h.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
L2 is a great bat.....I was just more consistent with the 100w...........dangit, I miss that purple bat.

lOOkatme

Addicted to Softballfans
I went with a SCN20BW and SCN17BH (cause of the heavy endload) and they were about $100 shipped new from the dealer with receipt for my size (30oz).

bgw223

Addicted to Softballfans
I went with a SCN20BW and SCN17BH (cause of the heavy endload) and they were about $100 shipped new from the dealer with receipt for my size (30oz).

Not bad choices at all. I really like the scn17bh that thing is a firestick as well once it breaks in.

lOOkatme

Addicted to Softballfans
Not bad choices at all. I really like the scn17bh that thing is a firestick as well once it breaks in.

I'll find out. I have never had any problems with breaking bats in with a few hundred hits.

I just hope it lives up to the hype, because a lot of people on the boards swing this bat as a gamer.