2013 BJ Fulk

D.Morton

Addicted to Softballfans
I like it better than all the other bats they put out this year (haven't swung the 454 Mutant, XL, or new WSE though).

bomber20

Addicted to Softballfans
I have one. Used it all weekend. I liked it alot. It hits well. I was hitting them out pretty easy. No webbing or anything yet. Much better then last years

SESC1001

FSU Nation
Good to hear.....I like the new design as well.....I like the the grey/green design.....The ASA bat looks good too..

Pesky7

Addicted to Softballfans
whats the difference between the grey/blue 2013 bj fulk and the grey and green 2013 bj fulk?

ZachPart

Addicted to Softballfans
Is the weight close to balanced? I've had a booger and would like another Mayhem but the newer Fulks feel like they have a slight endload.

slomaro

Addicted to Softballfans
My black/gray/blue 2013 fulk mayhem model #sbbjus is balanced and 27 only actually weighs 26.7.
There's confusion on this because the 2012 black/gray/blue mayhem was called a 2013 because it had the 2013 stamp now the actual 2013 models are coming out gray/green sbmubj model #

luckyshot

Addicted to Softballfans
This bat is hot. Sounds like a Z.
Had 3 guys hit some nasty bombs in league last night. Easy 350+
This bat is GTG.

ZachPart

Addicted to Softballfans
Would you guys say it's better than the 454s? Was thinking about getting the yellow one but then saw this.

kc_nole

Addicted to Softballfans
So let me get this straight, the white/grey/blue is ASA only, the black/green is Utrip only? What about the black/orange in the sbf store? Is it ASA or Utrip? Are these all 2013 bats? This is getting confusing with the new & old stamp bats. Any worth reps out there at could put a list together with model #, year & stamp association?

Last edited:
i have the 454 bal and the new bj fulk usssa and i think the fulk is allot hotter than the 454 the bj seems to be a true balance as is the yellow 454 but the bulk has allot more pop and thats judging by swinging both of them and the gf swing both of them we both have swung the og the 2 last years and this one and out of the 4 this one is as hot as the og with 100 hits on it