2013 Cl22 or 2014 Cl22

ruu-dog

E Rec Player
Which one is hotter?.. I hear both sides.. just looking for opinions. .I may grab one up..

bird25

34/30 Club #25
2013 is hotter quicker for me. My 2014 still hasn't caught up. All my teammates that have the new one went back to the 2013 with the hycons we hit in league.

DemarDC

Banned User
Here let's raise the prices on used cl22 real quick. 2013 Larsen doesn't win the longhaul bomber tour. 2014 Larsen does. You tell me which bat is hotter. I've got good sources tht have said they haven't seen Larsen hit balls as far as he did with this years. Also, bubba made the finals of The tour as well. Did Demarini discover new trchnogy that makes their bats the best on the market? Idk. You be the judge.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Here let's raise the prices on used cl22 real quick. 2013 Larsen doesn't win the longhaul bomber tour. 2014 Larsen does. You tell me which bat is hotter. I've got good sources tht have said they haven't seen Larsen hit balls as far as he did with this years. Also, bubba made the finals of The tour as well. Did Demarini discover new trchnogy that makes their bats the best on the market? Idk. You be the judge.

Are they hitting hycons? That seems to be where the 13 shines. I personally hit the harder stadium balls the same distance with both.