For Trade 2013 Easton L1.0

blake.w

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 28oz. Helmer Stealth L1.0 with 15 swings I am looking to trade for a L1.0 in a 27oz. or 26oz. I love the bat but have a have 2- 28oz's and want a little lighter bat to spray the ball around in league. I can email pics of this bat

blake.w

Addicted to Softballfans
I got asked by my church to help and be a youth leader over senior high students. Man between that and my family I couldn't pass that up. I have made a ton of mistakes and wanted to help some young men avoid some of them. You will see me on a conference team extremely soon ;-) !!! but me on that D roster DIDNT work out good I got protested the entire tournament hahah

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
I got asked by my church to help and be a youth leader over senior high students. Man between that and my family I couldn't pass that up. I have made a ton of mistakes and wanted to help some young men avoid some of them. You will see me on a conference team extremely soon ;-) !!! but me on that D roster DIDNT work out good I got protested the entire tournament hahah

Yeah I can certainly imagine you would be protested.

More power to you man, hope to see you back in the conference in the near future, best of luck