For Sale 2013 Easton Sp13B1 almost new CHEAP

Theseaduck

The Veteran
2013 Easton Sp13B1 SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD

BALANCED 28oz NSA/USSSA.....
This is a Warranty Return bat. Directly from EASTON. Clearly says not for resale on bat.
NO receipt NO warranty NO returns to me, sold as is

Used it for one game 5 hits on the bat, NO BP
we are talking 2 maybe 3 scratches on barrel.. Bat almost brand new
original grip... Bat says 26 oz.... that is WRONG
*MUST READ* very important
on scale bat weighs 1 lb 12oz or = 28oz bat

don't come back and say bat is too heavy or not as described..
it's a heavy 28oz bat to me
too heavy for my liking, and almost feels very barrel heavy

I am new to posting and selling so bare with me have patience

price 130 .... free ship
I prefer PayPal... but check or money order is fine
local NJ pickup ok (only cash)
want more info, want a specific picture ..just ask

Last edited:

Theseaduck

The Veteran
no sorry,
ill take as many pics as you want, rather send them email cause i can give more and not shrink them
and if your really interested ill drop the shipping charges, so its 170 total
i maybe new to this forum and selling here but im not out to scam... just wanna sell the bat

cooper1

NGTG - beware of Apple voucher sales
Good luck then, take that stuff somewhere else cause we all shipped first when we were new.

Theseaduck

The Veteran
for a 299 bat ..with abousolutly no wear on it and only 5 hits, 170 bucks IS cheap... some guys drop crazy money everytime a new bat comes out... 170 bucks on a bat you wanna try, or dont know if you'll like, or even beat the hell out of is a good discount

cooper1

FYI, you can by these bats with a return on here for 170-190 shipped.

shrtstop56

Addicted to Softballfans
for a 299 bat ..with abousolutly no wear on it and only 5 hits, 170 bucks IS cheap... some guys drop crazy money everytime a new bat comes out... 170 bucks on a bat you wanna try, or dont know if you'll like, or even beat the hell out of is a good discount

No offense duck but 90% of the guys here don't care how big of a discount you think your giving they wont buy if you don't ship 1st. It's the way this forum works bud we all paid our dues & shipped 1st or you can always ask a mod to be a middle man for you! Glwys

Theseaduck

The Veteran
No offense duck but 90% of the guys here don't care how big of a discount you think your giving they wont buy if you don't ship 1st. It's the way this forum works bud we all paid our dues & shipped 1st or you can always ask a mod to be a middle man for you! Glwys

your right, i apoligize for not reading the "sticky" proper selling do's

to all who are interested
I will ship first.

just dont wanna get burned.. very easy to get burned now a days

Sportzfan1616

Addicted to Softballfans
Won't ship first and has a price tag of $170..... This is a great start to ur Sbf acct!! Take it to the bay

Edit:just saw u would ship first but even then lol

shrtstop56

Addicted to Softballfans
your right, i apoligize for not reading the "sticky" proper selling do's

to all who are interested
I will ship first.

just dont wanna get burned.. very easy to get burned now a days

Just make sure you search their screen name, real name & address BEFORE you ship and if you have any doubts give the name & address to a mod they can help as well!

tsfingrocks

Average, at best

299 gets you a 6 month warranty. We're buying a used non warranty/non returnable bat. Plus you can find these at sporting goods stores for 249 and I'm sure if you dial up SBF they can hook you up and it'd be returnable with a receipt.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Price seems fair; if you want some assistance researching a member before shipping first to them, let me know (I can also work as a middleman/escrow if you want). Where in NJ are you?

cooper1

NOW, thats a good price. Just let Hebrew Hacker help you with the shipping how toos and you should be fine

kj13

Addicted to Softballfans
I want this thing but I have no feedback yet . Anyone willing to be a middle man in SF valley ca ? What do you think seller ? You ship to well known member in my area and I will had them cash for the bat .i think that's how it works lol but I'm not sure

onyur6

Addicted to Softballfans
I want this thing but I have no feedback yet . Anyone willing to be a middle man in SF valley ca ? What do you think seller ? You ship to well known member in my area and I will had them cash for the bat .i think that's how it works lol but I'm not sure

just sent u a pm.....i can help u out..im in valencia

mihklo

In the future......the easiest way for you to use a middleman IMO is have the buyer send funds to middle man. Once funds are verified he informs seller to ship item. Then once item is recieved and gtg the buyer lets the middleman know so he can release funds to seller.